1,483 results
All reviews small bathroom other hotels airport business taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Early in the morning the fire alarm went off, hotel staff took to long to react, you can call to get Room Service no one answer and the WiFi doesn´t work at the rooms. The staff is kind of friendly but don´t ask them anything cause the can't provide with the right answer.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Bárbara M, General Manager at Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

We thank you for your stay with us and we evaluate the hotel, an opinion of our candidates is very important to our quest for excellence. We appreciate the comments and regret the setbacks, as we are aware, and give importance as your observations. We are constantly working for our first service, and ahead of your evaluation, reinforcing with our ability to cordiality and attention to the needs of our guests and we will do what is necessary so that, if possible, in the future closer to your expectations, and undo all bad impression. Sincerely, Bárbara Moraes General Manager of Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a perfect place to spend some day either on business or personal trips to Brazilia.
I enjoyed it because it is quiet, the airport is not far (just like 15 mins ride) but you don’t have the airport noise as in other hotels closer to it.
Rooms are comfortable, clean. Bkfast is good also!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jose Guilherme O, General Manager at Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Mrs. Yasmin, we thank you for your stay with us and for evaluating our hotel. We appreciate your comments and we are happy to know that your hosting was nice. We wish to have the satisfaction of welcoming you again soon! Cordially, José Guilherme Oliveira general manager Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

4 days for work at this hotel.
Facilities are nice - even if some details in the rooms are worn out and not outstanding furniture. First room had a very noisy air-conditioner (changed).
Air-cons also have lights that might bother some at night and wind is not that strong (luckily it’s not hot at this season of the year.

Restaurant for lunch is excellent.
Breakfast is good with some choice (except for juices)

Details/service are the main negative issue for a supposedly 4 stars.

Had to ask them for 4 days to come handle issues with flies in the bathroom - just came the 4th day when calling again that there was still an issue.
Had to keep reminding them every day for the complimentary water - still would forget it - even when you just called and they mentioned they would do it right away - twice...

At no moment did they express any regret for the situation or any apology for the issues which is the real problem here for me.

They just don’t seem to care for you as a customer - or what happens or doesn’t happen to you. It’s despairing how dull and un-reactive they are.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank ricpn
Jose Guilherme O, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Mr. Ricardo,

we are very sorry for not given you the service as you expected. We had put our maximum efforts to find those flies you said but as we didn't find we suggest you to change the room. Important say that it was the first time one of our guests had this kind of complain. We hope that we could receive you again and change this bad impression you had on our hotel.

Regards,

Jose Guilherme Oliveira

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful,new,great amenities,awesome rooms but the service is the worst hotel service I have ever experienced.Front desk staff are the worst.Anything you ask first answer you get is a Negative one against you always.Like they are doing you a favor letting you stay there.First I arrived early at check in around 12 pm and asked If I could check in early of I paid for a half stay.She said no.Ok next I came back to check in around 4 pm and Guilherme assigned me a room different from what I paid for saying its whatever its available.After lots of arguing That I paid for a swim up suite I showed proof that I paid for a specific kind of room and he finally assigned me a room near the front desk and entrance to all rooms what it means as noisy as it could be.Then I request more towels since its not rugs to come up from the pool to the room so I had to use the towels on the floor .Front desk said the towels I have is the towels I get(2 )we were two so one towel for each.I said that was an absurd and I need 2 extra towels and he finally said he would send it to the room.Then my ac wasn't working properly.They said technician went home and nothing he could do .would not change my room because I was there only for one night.So after paying $90 dollars p night (almost 400 reais)I had to sleep in a room with an ac that wasn't working.Restaurant waiters are mean and rude.Do not stay here until management do some serious training to their staff.Service is horrible and rude.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank NRNYC
ggeral_jadebsb, Gerente geral at Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear Mr. NRNYC,

We thank you for choosing stay with us and for your review about our hotel.

We regret that your experience was unsatisfactory and we apologize for all aspects we have left to be desired.

We hard work to improve our services, attention and facilities and for us it is very important having a new opportunity of welcoming you to reprint your last staying with us.

We hope see you again soon to charm you with our best.

José Guilherme Oliveira
Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasília

Reviewed December 20, 2017

We stayed one night and the room was nice with plenty of space. Even a kettle for early owning drink. The only negative point was the minute bathroom. Hardly space for one person,
We had a delicious dinner and good service. The departure In the morning a bit chaotic and we were happy we had organised the taxi to the airport ourselves the night before. Same driver who took us there upon arrival.

Room tip: On a higher floor to get a view
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ggeral_jadebsb, Gerente geral at Blue Tree Premium Jade Brasilia, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Dear Mrs. Margareta s,

We thank you for your staying with us and we also appreciate your comments about our hotel.

For your next stay, we suggest you trying one room of our Premier or Adapted category, because these have bigger bathrooms.

We are glad you've enjoyed your staying and we hope welcoming you again soon.

Regards,