See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

A centrally located lower medium level hotel that offers decent size, but dated rooms. Comfortable beds, free WiFi, good breakfast. The rooms have wear and tear and the bathrooms need urgent renovation. The staff at the front desk need training with regard to basic knowledge about Brasilia as well as to attitudes towards guests. The hotel should quickly change their new name also outside as it took ages to the taxi to find it. This is more a cheaper option at the hotel sector/area, however rates in Brasilia are all higher than average Brazil.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Awfully smell and full of mold. Bathroom corners all full of mold. I dont understand how come the Sanitary and Health inspectors have not closed this place. The clothes the begs everyyhing gets impregnated of mold smell and it doesnt release even after washed.
Noisy.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank timtim66timtim
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We booked a room via expedia.com and when i arrived to the hotel i discover that the hotel want to took also others charges (taxes 10%) and the wifi isn't free.
The room was clean , confortable, they did house keeping twice so i didn't have any problem with the room. In your room you can find in the fridge some drinks, chocolates, potatoes but it isn't for FREE , you should pay. The breakfast was very good a big varieties of fruits ( mamaoe , ananas , melon, banana) different kinds of cheese , ham, salame, peperoni. Différent kind of bread ( baguette, pando cego...) , egs, and some cakes... You could take a very good breakfast rich and various. Of course i couldn't forget the cafe damania , the juices....
I was only desapointed when i check out the receptionist was only worried if i consume the products in the fridge to charge me. I quite the hotel without hearing for her for exemple thanks for staying in our hotel or have a safe flight....

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Air conditioned works good at the refurbished rooms in the upper stages, plain decoration clear linen and some small flaws. It is though a good value hotel for Brasilia standards, maybe because it is just a tower rising from the tarmac.

Room tip: upper floors are refurbished
Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I spent two nights on the 8th floor and was eaten alive by bites from bed bugs. At first, I thought I had been bitten by mosquitoes but after careful examination, there were none in the room. During my second night of sleep, I woke up to realise I had been bitten and was getting bitten AGAIN by bed bugs - on my feet, hands, elbows and ears. The itch and pain was intense and I had to go to the pharmacy to relief.

Thankfully, the bugs did not affect me after I left the hotel and I was ok after a few days recovery. Upon checkout, I told the reception about my problem but they did not seem to take my complaint that seriously, charged me for the full two night stay, and proceeded to totally ignore two follow-up emails of complaint that I sent afterwards. Under these circumstances, I shouldn't have had to pay anything. Honestly, this hotel is an absolute disgrace and I would advise anyone not to stay there.

Room tip: Ask for a room without lice.
Date of stay: March 2016