“Rubbish”
Review of Gero

Gero
Ranked #22 of 10,972 Restaurants in Brasilia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010, the third iteration of the Gero restaurant is situated in Brasilia's Iguatemi Shopping Mall. Designed by Aurélio Flores, who also created the São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro versions, the restaurant's informal ambiance has a sophisticated touch, featuring contemporary dishes inspired by regional Italian cuisine.
Brasilia, DF
“Rubbish”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've been there for a Sunday lunch, and had to wait about 1h in the bar for a table. Ok, this common at fancy places. In fact, former Brazilian President Collor was in a table right in front of me. The glamour stopped right there. I had to ask for the menu no less than 3 times. Dishes were very expensive, even for the overpriced city I live in, and many traditional dishes from the Italian cuisine were missing. The decoration and quality of the furniture were according to the Fasano quality standards, which the restaurant belongs to, however it was one of the worst services I have ever had in Brasilia, the food looked like a risotto I make on my own and the price was way more expensive than the great Italian Places Trattoria da Rosario, Ninny or Cantina da massa, the obvious choices in town. I won't go back...

• Visited December 2012