“Good hotel”

Ranked #30 of 56 Hotels in Brasilia
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Good hotel”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Good hotel near central parts of Brasilia.

Helpful staff, good breakfast and dinner options. Spacious rooms with minibar etc.
Good pool area on rooftop with decent view of Brasilia.

Recommended for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Plinio_MB, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Sampaholic,

Thank you for choosing Brasil 21 Suítes as your accommodation in Brasilia.
Plinio de Souza - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jonesville, Michigan, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have stayed here on numerous occasions, its always been my go-to hotel. Always spotlessly clean, super helpful staff, very cheery and friendly. The rooms are large and the beds are extremely comfortable. I would give higher rating but its always a bit pricey compared to other properties in Brasilia.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Plinio_MB, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Vern B,

Thank you for choosing Brasil 21 Suítes as your accommodation in Brasilia.
Barcelona
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have traveled in several places in Brazil and my stay at this hotel was definitely under expectations. There always big line at the front desk. It seems that they are understaff and really slow. The rooms are good enough even if the furniture is basic. The speed of service is incredibly slow. It took ages to whatever you ask for. Espresso coffee has to be paid out f breakfast fee.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear renato28,

Thank you for choosing Brasil 21 Suiítes as your hosting in Brasilia.
We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with some services. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in their next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, which help to improve our services.
Curitiba, PR
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Maybe I'm too used to average Brazilian hotels that even the 21 Suites seemed good. I too thought my booking was for Meliá 21, and I was slightly disappointed when it turned out to be another one of the Meliá properties. However, I ended up not minding; my room was spacious with a living area and suite. I actually thought breakfast was slightly above average when compared to other hotels - an omelet station isn't a breakfast feature in other hotels I've stayed in Brazil.

I received a drink voucher at check-in, which was incredibly welcome; the only downside was the front desk never replying my request for a masseur, but soon after that I felt that I didn't even need one anymore. When I needed to extend my stay the staff was very accommodating and helped me with instructions on how to do it while still paying the very same online rate I got through a booking agent.

My room was clean, I didn't notice anything off about it. Overall I thought it was very good, specially when prices quoted elsewhere in the city were far from acceptable. And location is basically the same as any other hotel in Brasília, since they're all in the same sector, just divided between North and South.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear shaohtsai,

Recife, PE
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Room very spacious and very very comfy. Internet access with no problems. The hotel also offers a free bike to stroll in the city park.

Average gym in the complex. Good variety of restaurants. Good breakfast.

As every hotel in Brasilia, a bit overpriced.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RobertoAlbuquerque
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear RobertoAlbuquerque,

We would like to thank your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We hope soon to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in Brasil 21 Suítes!
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is an expensive hotel for what it is. Unimpresive. The rooms are very basic and the internet connection is pretty ustable. It seems under-staffed as there is always a line at the front desk. The lobby is 2nd rate and is connected directly to a convenience store... it's just not a very nice hotel for what it costs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Alejandro J,
Curitiba, Brazil
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Making a reservation at one hotel only to find that you booked another one can be rather annoying. So, beware: there are 3 Melia Brasil 21 in Brasilia, all of them located side-by-side near the TV Tower and Parque da Cidade, at SHS (Setor Hoteleiro Sul). I made the reservation by phone, and the attendant, although very friendly, insisted that I was booking the Melia Brasil 21 (actually another hotel). I wouldn´t say that Melia Brasil 21 Suites is a bad hotel; but the Melia Brasil 21 (without the "suites") is simply better. Much better.
My family and I occupied two "suites". Both were spacious and quiet, but clearly worn-out. At my room, the toilet flush was broken, and was promptly repaired. But my kids weren´t so lucky: their room´s A/C was out of order, and it took a whole hot summer night to get it fixed.
Breakfast was poor (for Brazilian standards), and the reception desk staff just average.
I wouldn´t consider another stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank PHX
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear PHX,

Thank you for choosing Brasil 21 Suítes as your hosting in Brasilia.
We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with some services like ar condicional and toilet flush. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in your next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, wich help to improve our services. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in Brasil 21 Suítes in a near future!