Brasil 21 Suites
Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
$52
  • Pool
Grand Mercure Brasilia Eixo(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
$60
Kubitschek Plaza Hotel(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Breakfast included
St Paul Plaza Hotel(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
$47
$46
$67
$101
$97
$57
$91
$88
Comfort Suites Brasilia(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
$54
$45
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Melia Brasil 21(Brasilia)(Great Value!)
$58
$55
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Now to be honest, my business travel agent was supposed to put us up at Melia 21 which I like a lot, but instead we found ourselves and the 21 Suites. I would have preferred the latter - I checked into a non-smoking room and was assaulted with the smell of cigarettes - back to the lobby. Was skeptically told it was a non-smoking room ("would you like to come back with me and see?" then given another room that was an upgrade but done so like they were doing me a favor (the smell was horrible and I'm allergic in any case). I then asked if I could have my suit pressed by 8 AM the next morning, was assured I could (otherwise I would iron it out myself). 8 AM arrived and no clothes, 8:30 no clothes, so 3 trips to the front desk and too long a delay they arrived (about 9:15). Thankfully I had enough time to make the meeting, but it was not "by 8 AM." Also, the breakfast was adequate - had some fruit and a yogurt but that was about all to get.

The room itself I was given the second time was quite nice, I must say, though WiFi was a bit spotty. Also, in order to use the "business center" you need to get a card that has a 2 hour pass from the front desk, assuming the PC's are booted up. Do people walk off the street to use the internet? why not have a name and room login like most hotel WiFi logins? anyway, let's just say I think this hotel was fine, the smoke smell can happen anywhere and the front desk may not be aware, the laundry was a bit questionable, and the breakfast not doable for a long stay. If you are in town on serious business (there any other kind?) I would look elsewhere while the large room are good for someone with leisure more in mind.

2  Thank ctwino
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear ctwino,
I would like to kindly ask you to accept our apologies for the inconvenience about your firts room, business center, laundry services and breakfast. Let me reassure you that we have already taken all the necessary measures in order to avoid these kind of incident and to improve the level of our services.
The satisfaction of our clients is our most important goal and we firmly believe that quality of services can only be better by listening to their suggestions and complaints and improving our operational procedures.
Thank you so much for your understanding and we will be looking forward to having you as our guest again many other times in the future.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The typical "business" hotel experience, this one does not even try very hard. Uninteresting breakfast, with too little space available at peak hours (requiring guests to share tables!), rooms obstructed by chunky furniture, "by the numbers" bathrooms and not always reliable elevator service (although doubtless safe). It may be that the hotel is a good one by Brasilia standards, but in every way it proved for me unmemorable.

1  Thank Frequenttraveller076
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Frequenttraveller076,

Thank you for choosing Brasil 21 Suítes as your hosting in Brasilia.
We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with our services. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in your next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, which help to improve our services. We hope soon to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in Brasil 21 Suítes!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for three weeks and found it quite good.

I was living in one of the rooms with two balconies, two flatscreen tv, mini-kitchen and spacious bathroom with rainshower. The bed was notably the best, because I never slept so well in a hotel bed.

The breakfast offered mainly all kinds of fruits and several brazilian bread varieties. That might be weird for Europeans, but I found them pretty tasty.

The room service is very nice and helpful and there is always someone at the reception who speaks English.

Near the hotel is the city park with jogging tracks for 4km, 6km and 10km. There is water along the whole track and you can also buy coconuts, if you are thirsty.

The only thing which is bad is that the windows do not protect from any kind of noise. WLAN is for free, but very bad signal.

Today I moved out to the Manhattan Plaza and was very disappointed. Brasil 21 Suites' rooms are far cleaner, newer and look better, but cost less.

I would immediately go back to BRasil 21, if I could.

Room Tip: The rooms with balconies are more spacious. All rooms have an iron with an adapter for European power chords. View from the upper floors is incredible.
1  Thank TinaSa007
Cinthia_MB21, Gerente geral at Brasil 21 Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear TinaSa007,

Thank you for choosing Brasil21 Suítes as your accommodation in Brasilia.
We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with our internet service and soundproofing. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in your next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, which help to improve our services.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Great value hotel; miles better than anything in Rio and cheaper. Great location next to the shopping centre and near all the Government Offices. Luxury, comfortable rooms. Well appointed, modern and in very good state of repair. Breakfast was better than average and included in the room rate. Gym is only let down - a couple of old running machines and a knackered bike. Small pool with some sunbathing beds - average for Brazil. No bar but uses excellent bar of sister hotel Tryp 21 next door (literally 2 min walk under cover - even an American could manage) and you can still charged to your room. Would definetly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Miguelito 1,

We would like to thank your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We hope soon to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in Brasil 21 Suítes!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My direct experience of this hotel was awful.
I was assigned a room at the second floor and it was very noisy because od the street noise. I asked for a change and they gave me another room.... but this other room had another great trouble.....it didn't have cold water running in the toilet so even the flush of the toilet was not working. I was so tired at night that I didn't ask for another change. When I was doing the check out I was telling this fact to the receptionist and he didn't even excuse for the situation, didn't take note to have the situation repaired and only asked me ....if I had uesd something from the minibar... can you immagine the situation? Please do not book here....

1  Thank Franco C

Dear Franco C,
Thank you for choosing Brasil 21 Suiítes as your hosting in Brasilia.
We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with the facilities of the bathroom and soundproofing. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in their next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, which help to improve our services.
Plinio de Souza General Manager