1,719 results
All reviews excelent hotel room rate gas station rooms are spacious within walking distance business luxury architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

was accompanying my wife who was staying at the hotel and the approach of the hotel employee was inappropriate, since the fact that I wanted to accompany my wife to the room was deducted as wanting to take some benefit from the establishment. In summary, i was able to stay with my wife at the hotel for only 10 minutes, otherwise I world have to pay a room rate. Very sad this situation.
After a mismatch of information, we were attended by Mr. Leonardo Monteiro, Hotel Manager. He was very attentive, polite and solved all our problems, so I would change my first impression of the hotel's attendance. In relation to the accommodations, are very good, comfortable and also highlight the great location of the Hotel. Thank you Mr. Leonardo for changing my first impression and I recommend the hotel to everyone wanting to stay in Brasilia.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
WindsorP5, Gerente de recepção at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Dear guest,

We fell honored with your feedback, because according to our procedures, it gives us the opportunity to always improve our services and find the best way to fulfill all of our guests needs and provide the maximum comfort during their stay. Also, I would like to thank you for the distinguished time you spent telling us about your experience. We are glad to know that you had a good time here with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Kind Regards
Leonardo Monteiro
Gerente de Recepção

Reviewed July 29, 2018

This hotel is well located for visiting the main attractions in Brasilia. The breakfast is very good. Some of the rooms can be a bit noisy so better request ones that do not face the main street. The rooms are ok, they are spacious and the bed is good too.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TravelWorldMap
Luciano M, LMax at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for writing this kind review of your experience at The Windsor Plaza Brasília. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you appreciated our location and our services. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon to create another memorable experience for you. Kind regards Windsor Plaza Brasilia team

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Hovered between a 3 and 4 rating. Hotel has some appealing features. It’s reasonably well located within the hotel quarter of Brasilia within walking distance of the Convention Centre and iconic architectural wonders for which Brasilia is well known. The service in the Restaurant and Reception is excellent. Food is good. One downside is night-time noise from the vicinity of the gas station to the rear of the hotel as well as from a generator from a neighboring hotel. Otherwise not a bad hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Luciano M, LMAX at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay, we are glad to note that you appreciated the service, location and the staff, however we are disappointed to learn that you were not fully satisfied. We recommend that in your next stay to ask for a higher floor on the quiet side of the hotel. Also, our executive team has been reported about the issues you experienced during your stay. Guest satisfaction is of paramount importance for us and we take pride in the delivering the best service to our guest as this is what defines us. We are looking forward to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Windsor Plaza Brasília Team

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Brasilia has an abundance of hotels and we selected Windsor Plaza based on the ratings of other travellers and location. We were not disappointed, although the rooms are somewhat ‚‘‘standard luxury“ showing no particular features. The restaurant and the breakfast in particular was excellent. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

Room tip: our preference was an upper level floor
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Luciano M, LMAX at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Houston,

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Interestingly, on the internet the Windsor Plaza and Windsor Brasilia, sister hotels, one on the south, the other on the north side, look almost identical. But they are not. I went for a meeting in Brasilia and these two were given to the participants as recommended options. I selected Windsor Plaza quite randomly and ended up staying there for one night.

The hotel was clean, the staff nice and the room actually quite spacious in a somewhat Spartan way, and it even had a balcony. However, the room itself was quite dark with the window facing another building. The A/C, while making a very loud noise, hardly cooled the room down at all. The bathroom, too, was equally bare bones.

Furthermore, the TV had a poor reception quality and not a single international news channel.

The lobby bar was closed for renovations, but I was told that I could get a glass of wine downstairs in the restaurant. This was a large space with white tablecloths, no windows and, importantly, no customers. It was a Sunday night, but not that late, and the place was the opposite of cozy and inviting. By the time I finished my wine, the elevator had been switched off so I had to climb the stairs to the lobby.

In the morning I moved to the WIndsor Brasilia where many of my meeting participants had settled. Apart from being a better hotel, the north side of the hotel sector is also more pleasant as a neighborhood.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Luciano M, other at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Uitto
Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations and that you encountered inconveniences during your stay. Your treatment does not sound like the Windsor Plaza Brasília standards of which we are usually so proud, which is why I will follow-up on this matter with the entire team.
Kind regards,