1,708 results
All reviews excelent hotel room rate gas station rooms are spacious within walking distance business luxury architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Interestingly, on the internet the Windsor Plaza and Windsor Brasilia, sister hotels, one on the south, the other on the north side, look almost identical. But they are not. I went for a meeting in Brasilia and these two were given to the participants as recommended options. I selected Windsor Plaza quite randomly and ended up staying there for one night.

The hotel was clean, the staff nice and the room actually quite spacious in a somewhat Spartan way, and it even had a balcony. However, the room itself was quite dark with the window facing another building. The A/C, while making a very loud noise, hardly cooled the room down at all. The bathroom, too, was equally bare bones.

Furthermore, the TV had a poor reception quality and not a single international news channel.

The lobby bar was closed for renovations, but I was told that I could get a glass of wine downstairs in the restaurant. This was a large space with white tablecloths, no windows and, importantly, no customers. It was a Sunday night, but not that late, and the place was the opposite of cozy and inviting. By the time I finished my wine, the elevator had been switched off so I had to climb the stairs to the lobby.

In the morning I moved to the WIndsor Brasilia where many of my meeting participants had settled. Apart from being a better hotel, the north side of the hotel sector is also more pleasant as a neighborhood.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Luciano M, other at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Dear Mr. Uitto
Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations and that you encountered inconveniences during your stay. Your treatment does not sound like the Windsor Plaza Brasília standards of which we are usually so proud, which is why I will follow-up on this matter with the entire team.
Kind regards,

Windsor Plaza Brasilia Team

Reviewed December 10, 2017

This hotel has a very nice service. People are very gentle and helpful. I asked for a high floor room and they offer to me at the top. Nice city view. Rooms are spacious and the hotel offers two botle of water as a complementary service. The breakfast is wonderful. Plenty of seazonal fruits and various kind of bread. Eggs at your order in the way you wish.
I fully recommended it for your stay in Brasília.

Room tip: HIgh floor romms have a nice city vies.
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Review for 4 night stay. Good location in the government district. Helpful and friendly staff at the reception desk.

Decent room and bathroom. I had booked a room with a balcony, as had everyone in my party. None of us got a balcony, but we were all too tired after our journey to go back down to reception (very slow lifts/elevators) and do anything about it.

The traffic noise was also terrible, even from top floors, and the air-con was very loud and noisy.

There are only two very old, slow and erratic lifts/elevators for 16 floors - be sure to add a few minutes on to your schedule to account for long waiting times, and don't be surprised if it completely by-passes you after a long wait. Doors also seemed to shut very quickly and were frequently closing on people as they tried to get in! The fire-escape is a a narrow and steep spiral-staircase. Not something you would want to try to get down in a hurried, panicked situation.

The pool area was ok but not many sunbeds or space for sunbathing and the pool is quite shallow (not a problem for me personally). The fitness area has 2 treadmills, bike and cross-trainer, and a separate weights area.

Very good breakfast. Great choice of fruit, with yoghurt, dried fruits and nuts to add. Omelette station, hot dishes, many different types of bread, cheeses, juices, and, if you have a sweet tooth, lots of cake and muffin including a very rich-looking chocolate cake!

Room service a bit expensive but quite quick. Thank you to the fabulous Ana at the front desk who helped me with my orders.

Overall, this is a good hotel but the issues with noise and the elevators really stop it from being a great one...

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank la_viajera_constanta
Luciano M, Front of House Manager Assistant at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay, we are glad to note that you appreciated the service and the staff, however we are disappointed to learn that you were not fully satisfied with some aspects of the hotel. We do have the fire escape which is located in the middle of the corridor of which floor. Also, our executive team has been reported about the issues you experienced during your stay.
Guest satisfaction is of paramount importance for us and we take pride in the delivering the best service to our guest as this is what defines us.
Windsor Plaza Brasília Team

Reviewed November 3, 2017

When I arrived the room was noisy but I was changed to another one without noise. Some colleagues had some noise during the night so I was happy of having asked for the change. The bathroom tubes smell slightly, but I simply left the window opened in the bathroom. The air conditioned was too cold for me. Difficult to regulate. So finally I stopped it most of the time and switched on when needed. The people is very kind although the service in the restaurant of Sunday night was slow. The bar was empty without a waiter. The TV of the bar does not show some channels available on the rooms. The Buffet is too much for someone with sweet teeth. The fruit is also delicious. The security box in the room did not work, but I did not need it. The price is cheap for a European. I was given a price reduction when checking out, without asking for it. Unbelievable. Too kind.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank alfredog620

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay, we are glad to note that you appreciated the service and the staff, however we are disappointed to learn that you were not fully satisfied with some aspects of your stay.
Equipe Windsor Plaza Brasília

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Stayed multiple times at this hotel for short business tripes (usually one or two nights max)
Location is great
Food in the restaurant downstairs could be improved, staff gave the impression that they were trying to overdo the service / food but it translated poorly.
Trying too hard to be a luxury hotel, which it is not (e.g. bathrooms getting really old, windows not closing properly, which is an issue given nearby highway etc.), but a decent place to stay nonetheless

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank LaFergs90
Luciano M, Assistente de Recepção at Windsor Plaza Brasilia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay, we are glad to note that you appreciated the service and the staff however we are disappointed to learn that you were not fully satisfied with some aspects of your room.
Wind Plaza Brasilia Team