3,094 results
All reviews tv tower block d city park fogo de chao tower b petrol station convention center rooftop pool breakfast was delicious front desk staff clean hotel comfortable room mini bar hotel restaurant nice view gym business
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

This was my second visit, and I think I’ll probably make this ‘my’ Brasilia hotel. It’s a little expensive in Brazilian terms, but not as an Australian. The rooms are spacious, so long as you book into block D, the breakfasts great, with lots of national foods including tapioca pancakes (gluten free, yummy) and cheese bread (yummier, and low gluten). I joined their rewards programme, so there’s a good sign!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jacques_MB, Gerente geral at Melia Brasil 21, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank´s a lot for your evaluation and comment´s. They are very important to improve our service

Reviewed March 4, 2019

A classic 20 storey modern hotel. Just make sure you know which block you are in as there are 3 blocks on a crescent and our driver needed to check at the first one where we should be. I believe the other 2 blocks are more apartments/studios - we were in the middle block. The reception is in a huge atrium stretching up the full 20 floors. Polished and polite English speaking staff everywhere. The room was modern, reasonably large, well equipped and very comfortable. Excellent bathroom too. We had a view of the TV tower. The hotel has a roof top swimming pool - very little room around it and very small, but nevertheless a nice amenity. The hotel restaurant served excellent breakfast and really good evening food. Plenty of other good restaurants and shopping centers in the vicinity too. Good place to stay.

Room tip: Higher gives better views.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank your very much for your evaluation and comment´s.
From the first of July the 3 hotels will be sold separately on the online channels

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Although this was my first visit to Brasilia, I travel a lot for work. Melia Brasil 21 was exceptional. The location is great, the service was truly exceptional (from setting up rooms for meetings, arranging city tours, the restaurant, to the gym-which is really outstanding!), everything was A+ level. I'm looking forward to returning next month! This is definitely the place to stay- for any reason. I had an issue with the room safe. Within 30 min, they had someone check it, determine it was faulty, and switch it out! Just one example of service above and beyond!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Thank´s a lot for your avaluation and comment´s. It will be a pleasure to receive you back at our hotel

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at Melia 21 in Brasilia, Brazil for 2 weeks. I do not speak Portuguese and I needed assistance with all personal and business transactions. The front desk staff was always very accommodating and pleasant. I was always greeted with a smile despite how many questions I had. I highly recommend Melia 21 and I plan on returning.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jacques_MB, General Manager at Melia Brasil 21, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank your for your evaluation and comment´s.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to Brasilia for peronsal business and some exploration. We stayed here for 1 night in a stardard room. Stayed on the 5th floor and it was very clean, looked brand new and plenty of room. Even though we were road side it was very quiet.

Staff were great at the front desk. We had a day tour on the day we checked out, they were very accommodating in letting us store some breast milk till we got back.

We had the breakfast included, typical brazilian breakfast and was all you can eat. Also had cereal, pancakes and scrambled eggs.

It's across the road from a famous churrussco, very expensive one. Also just down the road from a nice shopping center. No supermarket near by though.

If we have to go to Brasilia again, we'll most definitely stay there.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple