3,100 results
All reviews tv tower block d city park tower b fogo de chao petrol station rooftop pool convention center breakfast was delicious front desk staff clean hotel comfortable room mini bar hotel restaurant nice view gym business
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

A classic 20 storey modern hotel. Just make sure you know which block you are in as there are 3 blocks on a crescent and our driver needed to check at the first one where we should be. I believe the other 2 blocks are more apartments/studios - we were in the middle block. The reception is in a huge atrium stretching up the full 20 floors. Polished and polite English speaking staff everywhere. The room was modern, reasonably large, well equipped and very comfortable. Excellent bathroom too. We had a view of the TV tower. The hotel has a roof top swimming pool - very little room around it and very small, but nevertheless a nice amenity. The hotel restaurant served excellent breakfast and really good evening food. Plenty of other good restaurants and shopping centers in the vicinity too. Good place to stay.

Room tip: Higher gives better views.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jacques_MB, Gerente geral at Melia Brasil 21, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank your very much for your evaluation and comment´s.
From the first of July the 3 hotels will be sold separately on the online channels

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Although this was my first visit to Brasilia, I travel a lot for work. Melia Brasil 21 was exceptional. The location is great, the service was truly exceptional (from setting up rooms for meetings, arranging city tours, the restaurant, to the gym-which is really outstanding!), everything was A+ level. I'm looking forward to returning next month! This is definitely the place to stay- for any reason. I had an issue with the room safe. Within 30 min, they had someone check it, determine it was faulty, and switch it out! Just one example of service above and beyond!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Thank´s a lot for your avaluation and comment´s. It will be a pleasure to receive you back at our hotel

Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at Melia 21 in Brasilia, Brazil for 2 weeks. I do not speak Portuguese and I needed assistance with all personal and business transactions. The front desk staff was always very accommodating and pleasant. I was always greeted with a smile despite how many questions I had. I highly recommend Melia 21 and I plan on returning.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jacques_MB, General Manager at Melia Brasil 21, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank your for your evaluation and comment´s.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to Brasilia for peronsal business and some exploration. We stayed here for 1 night in a stardard room. Stayed on the 5th floor and it was very clean, looked brand new and plenty of room. Even though we were road side it was very quiet.

Staff were great at the front desk. We had a day tour on the day we checked out, they were very accommodating in letting us store some breast milk till we got back.

We had the breakfast included, typical brazilian breakfast and was all you can eat. Also had cereal, pancakes and scrambled eggs.

It's across the road from a famous churrussco, very expensive one. Also just down the road from a nice shopping center. No supermarket near by though.

If we have to go to Brasilia again, we'll most definitely stay there.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2018

I've been staying at the Melia 21 every year since 2013 and have never been disappointed by its service. As a business traveler this hotel has met all of my needs.

The rooms are comfortable enough but do need to be refurbished since they are starting to feel a bit dated. The location is in the hotel block of the city which is good but not exceptional. Due to the unique layout of Brasilia you are a bit far from any of the great restaurants that the city has to offer. Despite this it is a good location and safe if you stay within the hotel's compound. The areas surrounding it aren't the best at night.

The service is excellent and the staff is helpful, professional and friendly. The breakfast area has recently been refurbished. The breakfast buffet is delicious with a nice mix of local Brazilian food and international breakfast fare.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travelers or those who are attending any conferences at the hotel's convention center.

Room tip: Stay in Bloco D
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jacques_MB, Gerente geral at Melia Brasil 21, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Dear ath0z, It brings us immense happiness that has already been staying with us for so many years and still satisfied with the service provided. We appreciate your comments and recommendations. We look forward to have you as our guest for many years more. Best Regards,