I've stayed 3 nights in this hotel in November 2013. The hotel is situated in the area designated in Brasilia for hotels. The only negative for me was that it is in a quite area (which some travellers may prefer) away from "city life" and one needs to use a taxi to get to proper shopping malls and entertainment/restaurants outside of the hotels. The hotel is an excellent choice for the business traveller. It is modern, refreshing and very clean. The lobby area creates a welcome feeling and the staff is friendly and efficient. The rooms are of average size and well equipped, they are clean and the linnen and bed provides for a comfortable sleep. Wifi is available free of charge inside the rooms. The breakfast was average but sufficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the contemporary spirit of Brasilia at the Meliá Brasil 21. As well as the distinguished architecture of Alberto Dávila, the hotel offers a complete range of facilities and exclusive services in a prime location. Guests will be delighted by the charming decor of the lobby. The main priority of the 594 apartments, distributed in three blocks (B, D and F) of which D is the main block, is to provide comfort and make your stay in Brasilia perfect. The rooms have internet, cable television, minibar, safe and air conditioning, amongst other services. The rooms are spacious and well equipped, and the Meliá Brasil 21 has wellbeing areas, with a Evolve Gym Box (free for guests), sauna and Eliá SPA. There is also a meeting room with a capacity for six people integrated in an apartment and a business centre open 24 hours a day. The Meliá Brasil 21 also has an exclusive heliport. The dining spaces offer options for all tastes and preferences. The Norton Grill is famous for its grilled meat and fish, and the Churchill Lounge Bar is ideal for listening to some good jazz as you enjoy a delicious aperitif or drink. The hotel is located in the only multi-business complex in the central-western region, the Centro Empresarial Brasil 21, which is based on global concept of Mixed Use Project, combining services, leisure facilities, gastronomy and business centres. The complex has three hotels, three office towers, a convention centre for three thousand people, parking for 1,200 vehicles, auditoriums and leisure and shopping facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Brasil 21 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Brasil 21 Hotel Brasilia
- Melia Hotel Brasilia
- Sol Melia Brasilia
- Melia Brasil 21 Brasilia, Brazil