It is a nice hotel, with a great oustide area and pool. The spa is a JOKE. Cold jacuzzi and some massage rooms only, it should not be called spa in any circunstance. The rooms are large, but bathroom quite small. The reception staff could be more trained. Restaurant looks like a food court of a mall, noisy and open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada is ideally situated in Asa Norte sector, next to Palácio da Alvorada, the President Residence. It is also close to Palácio do Planalto, the oficial workplace of the President, Supremo Tribunal Federal (Legal Court) and the National Congress Building (Senate, Chamber of Deputies and Congress). Besides, it has the privilege of being located on the shores of Paranoá Lake. The Brasília International Airport is easily reachable within 15 minutes from the hotel.The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada has 448 comfortable rooms divided in two ambiences and all equipped with air conditioning, minibar electronic safe, cable TV, and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Hotel Brasilia
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Brazil