1,898 results
All reviews living room tv tower great place to stay restaurant offers bath towels great shower the hotel is clean shopping mall the air conditioning business trip reception staff renovation antenna wc brazil maintenance options
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Nice and well located hotel. Totally rebuild. The hotel workers are friendly. Breakfast is ok. The rooms are big and clean. The Wi-Fi speed is very nice. The prices are fare for this kind of hotel. Approved.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Goulart T, Front Office Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Dear Leonardo, good morning!
Thanks for the great review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you soon again.
Best regards!

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I arrived late in a Wed.. The reception gave me the room 120 (1st flor) even I had asked for higher floor.

The room is like a hospital room. At least the guy should explain it was a room for disabled people.

I just hated.. like staying in a hospital room.. the bath had a bad smell as well..
Called reception and they told they were full.. :-(

Next day they moved me to room 1419 and was much much better..

But the hotel is very simple and nothing special.. Does not looks like. 4 stars..

I will avoid staying there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Very good rooms and excellent breakfast. Very kind and smiling personnel, Deisiane is a wonderful person, always smiling and helpful. Next time we shall chose same hotel for sure.
Very good location near a big shoping center, good restaurants and very nice views. Brasilia City is a very interesting and modern city, we were very impressed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Goulart T, Front Office Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience. We will share your comments with all the team.
We hope to see you soon again.
Best regards!

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Big room with comfortable bed. Showers have plenty of pressure and the WiFi works very well.
Reception staff welcomed me very nicely, answered all my questions and were very polite.
The chicken soup is very delicious and they have a nice salad that is not on the room service menu. I recommend them both.
The breakfast was ok. Options are plenty and they have a person that makes omelets by request but only a few of the options are worth to try.
Still I recommend the hotel with my eyes closed. This is a very good Mercure that represents the brand properly.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Renato M
Goulart T, Front Office Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Renato,

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's very important to us.
Our team will be glad to read your comments.
Thanks again.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

It is a very nice hotel. We have to point three things: location, service e room. We had a litle problem with the air conditioning. The problem was reported to manager in order to fix it. The restaurant offers a very good food and beverages. We enjoyed so much. Thanks.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Goulart T, Front Office Manager at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for the great review of our hotel. We will share your comments with all the team.
We hope to see you back soon.
Have a nice week!