Our one bedroom apartment was spacious with micro, stovetop and minifridge &, as seems typical in Brazil, absolutely no utensils & only 3 glasses. Yes,it's dated but it was clean, the towels thick, the staff accommodating & with a huge balcony giving excellent views from the 15th floor what more do you want?
There is a tiny pool wide enuf for 2 people & small gym.
The hotel restaurant was closed for Carnival & breakfast was too pricey so we had a snack from Macdonalds next door for breakfast & ate at two good restaurants in the nearby shopping mall - Coco Bambu and the cheaper Marketplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 269 apartments in the hotel. The Mercure Apartments Lider is located at Asa Norte, 2 kilometres from the city centre and 14 kilometres from the Brasilia international airport. With modern architecture, the hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a business centre. The hotel also offers guests a swimming pool and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Hotel Brasilia
- Accor Apartments Brasilia Lider
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Brazil