It took them half an hour to find my reservation on their system. My room was spacious, but the furniture was old, scratched, and spotted. The TV set was not flat screen and it was very small, which is unacceptable when you're paying some R$ 400 (about US$ 300) per night. It had one of the worst beds I have ever slept on - I slept there for only two nights but it gave me back pains for over a week. Location was good, within walking distance from a big shopping mall with restaurants, banks, etc (on the other hand, there are prostitutes and drug users around after dark - but that's true about almost every hotel in Brasilia, since they are all clustered together due to the city planning). I used their laundry service and it was fast and good - but really expensive, I paid R$ 96 (about US$ 60) to have a few t-shirts washed and ironed. In the end, I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 269 apartments in the hotel. The Mercure Apartments Lider is located at Asa Norte, 2 kilometres from the city centre and 14 kilometres from the Brasilia international airport. With modern architecture, the hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a business centre. The hotel also offers guests a swimming pool and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Hotel Brasilia
- Accor Apartments Brasilia Lider
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Brazil