See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016

I traveled to Brasil on business for over two years and spent 75% of time in Braslia, due to location of clients and government targets. While doing business there I discovered the Naoum Hotel was one of the best locations with top service close to the central business district. The rooms were classic dark Brasil wood and the restaurants and breakfast buffets were exceptional. Many times, I hosted business dinners at their facility. Be careful walking downtown late at night in Brasilia.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Beth M, Gerente geral at Naoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next have occasion to visit Brasilia.
Kind regards,
Beth Mendes - General Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I stayed here one night. The room was very clean and sanitary.
In dry and hot brasilia air, I really appreciated a bottle of water in my room.
Lobby is very morden. Breakfast was not so good but acceptable.
Large shopping mall named Patio is near by, so convinient place.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2015

If you are looking for a hotel that is convenient, comfortable, where everything works, the food is good, and the staff is helpful, then you are safe in booking the Naoum Express. What I loved about it is that it wasn't fancy, by that I mean I wasn't paying for things that were extravagant but I never would use. Every inch of space made perfect sense and was intended to make my stay enjoyable. The hotel feels new, as did my room. Having just landed from a long overnight flight, the staff kindly was able to get me a room, which was lovely. I then could head downstairs--half awake--and have good lunch. Overall, the Naoum Express makes it easy to travel.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Brian E
Beth M, Gerente geral at Naoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Dear Mr. Brian,

It will be a pleasure to receive you again at Naoum.

Beth Mendes - General Manager.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

I really enjoyed my (short) stay on the Naoum Express. The neighbourhood is not perfect, that is worth saying, but all inside the hotel works, and well. The staff is very nice and polite, and the bed and shower are of excellent quality. As the costs are not massive, this turns to a very good option when staying in Brasilia, for business or pleasure.

Room tip: Peça qualquer um que não fique abaixo do holofote. Os grilos batem na janela tentando chegar na luz.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Beth M, Gerente geral at Naoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2015

Dear guest,

Reviewed December 15, 2014

We spent one night in a triple and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The hotel is quite new with attractive modern interior design. The room was large with a huge window and very spacious bathroom. The breakfast buffet was good. Patio Shopping (with lots of restaurant options) is across the street.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Beth M, Gerente geral at Naoum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2015

Dear guest,

It will be a pleasure to receive you again at Naoum.

Have an excellent New Year!