“Not as good as it should be!”
Review of Oliver

Oliver
Reserve with
Oliver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 11,064 Restaurants in Brasilia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The restaurant is set at the Golf Club grounds and should be amazing, by most of the reviews I have seen. This is the second time I visited them, the first was better but now the food arrived cold, the ingredients did not seem as fresh as they should be (shrimp was soggy, soft, not crunchy). Too bad I will not return there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Was there with my parents, my father wanted to eat a paella, he and my mum loved what they ate. I hate seafood and chosen some meat, that was delicious. The service was really good. Our waiter was really kind and well prepared, ready to explain the services and the options. We were in a outside table, with view to the lawn (it is supposed to be a golf course, but not it isn't a good one). I was there between two holidays and the place was empty, but is good to make a reservation if you intend to take a good table. They had live music, good and not loud. Good place to go in a special occasion.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The best paella we have eaten !!! Even in Spain we realy didin't had a experience like that ... The service is ok, and the atmosphere is fabulous ...

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Food is nice, location is nice, but service may be not so good.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This well-run restaurant is well worth a visit for anyone visiting Brasilia.It is almost on the golf course and a few metres from the Lake (although without a view of the lake). The atmosphere is sort of tropical South American chic, without being pretentious in any way. Informal wooden tables etc, and sometimes a live guitar player/singer. Friendly staff. It is open most lunchtimes and evenings but my favourite day is Sunday when they produce the world´s absolute best paella from about 1pm. You can eat as much of it as takes your fancy. Having lived for years in Spain I can honestly say that no paella there (a Spanish invention afterall) comes close to Oliver´s. Go and try it out!!!!

2  Thank John P