The rooms were clean and of a decent size, as were the bathrooms. The staff were friendly too.
Only 2 complaints:
1. It is VERY VERY VERY noisy. I had to use earplugs just to not go crazy as I was on the ground floor (basement level, actually), and my windows faced the highway. In the day I could hear the cleaning crew on the expressway talking to each other, and needless to say, I could hear every car that passed on the expressway. Perhaps rooms on the other side of the hotel are less noisy, but if you come, try not to take the rooms that face the expressway. Especially not those on the basement level which put you at the same level as the expressway.
2. The walking route from the hotel to Brasilia shopping is very quiet and I didn't feel safe, but that might be just me.
Location-wise, it is a good hotel to be in. Being Brasilia, everything is grouped, so all the hotels are very much in the same place in this side of the city. You can walk to the Praça to see the local attractions, finish with dinner at Coco Bambu in Brasilia shopping but the taxi driver did not recommend walking home in the dark.
Except the noise, it is a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casablanca Hotel is one of the oldest and most traditional hotels of Brazil's capital, established on August 26th, 1977. Privileged localization, right beside the TV's tower, bus station, four malls. At he center of Plano piloto. Casablanca Hotel is in the Setor Hoteleiro Norte, near to TV tower, lighting fountain, highway, three malls, business sector, hospital sector, Center of convention, racing circuit, gymnasium, city's park, national theater, cathedral, and the 3 power's square. At Casablanca Hotel there 58 rooms, in all ot them there are: Single and couple beds, Telephone, Fridge, Air conditioner, Cable TV,Wifi. We also have rooms for people with special needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casablanca Brasilia, Brazil