2,948 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I chose “Barreto Apart Hotel” through a booking site. Well, I lived in Brasilia for 11 years and had never heard of it. Not even the taxi driver at the airport knew it. As we called, we were told it is the same Hotel Saint Paul. It sounded confusing and a not so regular practice.

It seems that the building has different hotels in it. Depending on the room you are, you are in a different hotel, though in the same building. Add to that the fact that, although you are using the St Paul’s facility, you have to pay for breakfast and internet access, which was supposed to be free. And this is not what the ad sells. If asked, the front desk will say it is a different hotel... confusing, deceiving, unreal.

The room is large and aired, with a nice view (Brasilia is pretty flat and the building is tall). There is a mini fridge (more of a mini freezer) and cable with multiple language channels. The AC works fine and housekeeping came on a daily basis. The staff was nice too. No complaints on that matter. There is a small cafeteria next to the front desk that works 24/7. For late snacks I’d suggest. No microwave, hair dryer or shampoo/ conditioner in the room.

I kept all my luggage locked for security reasons out of a review I had read. Nothing went missing though.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days. The hotel was nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and spoke english as well. The room was also very spacious and clean. Breakfast was amazing and had a lot of options. The pool/gym and sauna were about the right size. Surely will visit again and recommend others as well.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear guest, I am happy to receive your evaluation and know how much you enjoyed being with us. I will pass on your insight and praise to the team. Come visit us more often. Hugs, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

This hotel is very well located, especially for those visiting Brasilia for work. It has free wifi access, which is not common in Brasilia. Many hotels there charge for the internet access, and they do not charge a small amount. I always choose Saint Paul because the internet access is included in the rate. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, comfort is sufficient.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest, I am happy to receive your evaluation and know how much you enjoyed being with us. Come visit us more often. Hugs, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We were here for literally 11 hours overnight. The restaurant and the room were both adequate for our needs and we had a comfortable night's sleep. Check in was quick and easy and we were able to get a meal despite it being quite late. Breakfast was adequate.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Reviewed September 16, 2017

This hotel exceeds your expectation. Large room, large bathroom, nice penthouse pool with bar. Very well equipped gym. Excellent service. Breakfast was great as well the quality of the lunch of their restaurant. My choice in my next return to Brasilia.

Room tip: Higher floors have a great view.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Jader, I am happy to know that your choice of lodging in Brasilia is the St. Paul Hotel. Thank you for your evaluation and for recommending us. See you soon! Hugs, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager.