2,949 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days. The hotel was nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and spoke english as well. The room was also very spacious and clean. Breakfast was amazing and had a lot of options. The pool/gym and sauna were about the right size. Surely will visit again and recommend others as well.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear guest, I am happy to receive your evaluation and know how much you enjoyed being with us. I will pass on your insight and praise to the team. Come visit us more often. Hugs, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

This hotel is very well located, especially for those visiting Brasilia for work. It has free wifi access, which is not common in Brasilia. Many hotels there charge for the internet access, and they do not charge a small amount. I always choose Saint Paul because the internet access is included in the rate. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, comfort is sufficient.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest, I am happy to receive your evaluation and know how much you enjoyed being with us. Come visit us more often. Hugs, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We were here for literally 11 hours overnight. The restaurant and the room were both adequate for our needs and we had a comfortable night's sleep. Check in was quick and easy and we were able to get a meal despite it being quite late. Breakfast was adequate.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Reviewed September 16, 2017

This hotel exceeds your expectation. Large room, large bathroom, nice penthouse pool with bar. Very well equipped gym. Excellent service. Breakfast was great as well the quality of the lunch of their restaurant. My choice in my next return to Brasilia.

Room tip: Higher floors have a great view.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Jader, I am happy to know that your choice of lodging in Brasilia is the St. Paul Hotel. Thank you for your evaluation and for recommending us. See you soon! Hugs, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I did a reservation to my parents for their anniversary, for the room reservation was a very good support from the hotel and very easy to book, but when I requested to add a dinner on this reservation then you can see that there is not much structure to support additional request. First, they requested copy of you credit card (both side), additional form and document, which is not necessary when you book a room. I had to call them 3 times because the email did not work and even when they gave me other email, they did not answer. For a simple booking this hotel is ok, but for the rest it is complicated.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at St Paul Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear, i'm sorry we did not offer you a stay as expected. Your record is important to identify points to improve. We hope to see you again at an upcoming opportunity. Grateful, Paulo Roberto Eiras - Operational Manager