“Excellent place for breakfast !”
Review of Blueberry Hill Pancake House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blueberry Hill Pancake House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had breakfast in this restaurant several times during our stay in Appleton ( we attended the EAA"s Air Venture in Oshkosh ).

The food was surprisingly good with a traditional, home-made taste.

The place is quiet, comfortable, clean and well lit.

The staff was efficient and courteous and the food was served to our table in less than 10 minutes.

If you're looking for quality, nutritious food at an affordable price - this is the place :-)

We were very satisfied.

There are newer reviews for Blueberry Hill Pancake House

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We arrived a little before 6:30AM on a weekday. Stood in the entrance for way too long. Saw just one waitress working very hard to serve about 9 tables by herself. We were about to walk out because no one even looked at us or came over to seat us. Finally, a man got up from a table where he was sitting and chatting with a group of other men and jogged over. Apparently this is the owner or manager? Very unprofessional that he sat there with his back to us while he enjoyed coffee with the boys. Waitress was super friendly but everything felt very rushed, as she had 9 or 10 other tables she was dealing with all on her own as the manager or owner continued to sit chatting it up as she busted her butt by herself. She was serving and busing on her own. Food was average to good but service was so bad we could not give this a better rating. When it came time to pay, we stood at the register while the owner/manager sat with his back again toward the entry way chatting to someone else (and employee?) this time. My husband had to physically go into the restaurant to his table to tell him to check us out. Would not return.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Closes at 3 pm. Good food. Free wifi, large menu. Good discounts on Rtownshopper.com I love the pattymelt sandwich platter!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best breakfast in Appleton, and for a great price as well! Its a great place to bring your family. The staff is very friendly and welcoming!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was looking forward to trying out the 'best breakfast in town', but was greatly disappointed. My food was average at best and my coffee cup had egg yolk on it(my eggs were scrambled). My waitress did not refill my coffee, and in retrospect I tipped too much. I would suggest going to Perkins down the street for breakfast.