“Ok for a snack ”

Add it.
Clubhouse
Ranked #203 of 375 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We had just arrived in town and had not eaten since breakfast, we checked in to the radisson hotel that it's attached to and once our bags were unpacked, we headed down for dinner. We waited over 5 min before the server even said she'd be with us, I had their micro of the month beer and we ordered cheese curds as an appetizer. Once they arrived, they were yummy (and there were quite a lot of them for one $8 order), but we were disappointed that no dipping sauce was offered...maybe that's just how cheese heads do it? We also ordered a sandwich to split and although he liked it, I would have much preferred a burger. All in all an ok place to grab a bite but I can't say I'd make it a destination while in Appleton.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The service was great!! Tiffani was the best bartender ever!!
Lots of flat screens with sports. The appetizer's were very good and the prices are reasonable.
Will go back often!!

1  Thank Christy1345
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This place has just "bar food". Good as it was, burgers and wings are not in my dinner plans. They could do better if the menu had more dinner items on it. The hotel is the Radisson Paper Valley, but lacks any real restaurants. What other ones they have are closed or terribly over priced, and we are not on the cheap side. You will have to walk or drive to get dinner.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Comfortable room, very informal and clean. Good service and food and not noisey like a lot of these places.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Go somewhere else. This bar is always empty. There is a reason. Wait staff is incapable of tending to the 1 or 2 tables at a time they are serving. They walk around aimlessly ignoring basic needs if dining customers. Burgers are awesome if you don't count the overcooked McDonald's hamburger patty. YUCK! And for the life of me I can't figure out why the stupid cook, definitely can't be a chef, would put sweet pickles on a hamburger. Never in my life have I had a hamburger order served with sweet pickles. YUCK! If you're reading this "Kitchen Moron", never ever ever ever ever put sweet pickles on a hamburger unless requested by the customer. By the way, a 400 room hotel with a sports bar, boutique lobby restraunt, banquet hall and 5 star steakhouse and you can't provide dill pickle slices for hamburgers. Just close your doors now. What a horrible experience. Now I know why there were only 10 patrons there during a Packer game.

Been to Clubhouse? Share your experiences!