“Great for lunch!”

UNO Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #71 of 375 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've seen this chain for years but thought it was just another Chicago pizza joint. Boy, was I wrong and very surprised. I was on a trip with a friend who'd been to Uno's and he talked me into trying it.

Wow!! There's a lot more than just pizza. There were at least six different types of soup (and they put us right next to the soup bar :) ). They were delicious.

I had soup and the lunch size pizza. The food was great. It was reasonably priced and our server was friendly, professional and attentive. Does it get any better?

There are Uno's closer to me. Now I'll be looking for them. I hope that the next one is as good as this one in Appleton is. It was great and set a very high standard!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Not for those who look for things different - it's just another corporate restaurant. Music was super loud. But they had a really good veggie burger. "Might" return for that - with ear plugs.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great food, great service AND great atmosphere...UNO Chicago Grill in Appleton, WI is the whole package! Food from the wide variety of choices on their menu is consistently delicious and prepared & served exactly how you like it. While servers welcome regulars like friends, they treat all patrons cheerfully and efficiently ~ often anticipating your needs even before you do. And the cozy, casual decor begins to feel like a favorite hang-out, comfortable and interesting. We'll keep going back!

1  Thank Laurarah
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Halloween night... asked the hostess for a booth in the bar area and that was the last time any body spoke to us.

We watched 3 different waitresses walk right past us, tried to catch anyone's eye- even the bartender, anyone! Then we left and the hostess thanked us for coming in! How funny is that?

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Service was poor and it was a slow night. had six people there and no one was impressed. service was poor. i had a pasta dish and it was about the equivalent of eating fast food.