“They should be embarrised”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #152 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Appleton WI
“They should be embarrised”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My friends and I have come here several times, each and every time I wonder why I come back. At first I thought, its a new restaurant give them a break. Their food is good, but their service is TERRIBLE. They are unorganized, rude, and clearly don't care at all. This place isn't going to last long. Save your money!!

• Visited September 2012

Northern Wisconsin
“Great food - good fun!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were hesitant at first because we heard that this was a new(er) restaurant, but had a great time. Chef was fun (as hibachi's always are) and the food was excellent!

Visited September 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I arrived late for lunch on a Wednesday and was seated right away. Even though the restaurant was right next to a mall. The place was empty with a few party participants in a private room. I can hear that it was a birthday party celebration. I had the sea bass for lunch. It was excellent. Done perfectly. This was my second time in this restaurant. I had sushi the first time. The sushi was very good. Not a big a la carte selection but the fish was fresh. Both times my waitress was pleasant but hard to understand. Overall, a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend it if you are in the Appleton, Wi area.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank babeboo
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Quality!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Seeing as how I don't ever cook I'm always looking for the next new place in town since I'm pretty open to new things. I pretty much go to Osakas once a week. They are very reasonably priced and offer lunch!!!! I love this about them since Nakashimas and Katsuya do not offer that. They pretty much have the same lunch menu as their diner menu only cheaper. They also offer excellent sushi and drinks.In which their sushi is prepared beautifully .
Their only down fall....and I will be honest, is their staff and busy nights. I've been there several times of the day and I feel like it's a hit or miss w/ the waitstaff. During busy times you can pretty much guarantee chaos! So my suggestion would be dont show up with a large group or during busy hrs(such as weekends). On saturday nights I've been there from 7:15-10:30! which is rediculous....but in my own opinion well worth it thats why I go back.

• Visited June 2012
Sheboygan, WI
“Just an average Japanese grill”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The inside of the restaurant was beautiful. We were a party of 6 there on a weeknight and the service was relatively quick. The hibachi meals were good, but I have had better at other similar restaurants. No complaints, but I won't go out of my way to visit again.

• Visited April 2012