“Sunday brunch...YUM”
Review of Orchard

Orchard
Ranked #169 of 375 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have been going to the Orchard for many years. The Brunch is awesome and you won't leave hungry. We also did the breakfast on a Saturday morning and was very pleased, the atmosphere is calming and relaxing.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Strawberry belgium waffles were great, fast and good service. They have a buffet that the waitress didn't mention, but I think it came out after we had ordered our food. I would have had that had I known, it looked yummy.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Nothing new here. Same old - same old hotel restaurant food. With new ownership, there innovative offerings, frequently using apples since it is in Appleton are non existent..

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Very nice staff, very friendly, but, the prices were crazy and the portions were too small

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I really feel welcome. The staff present themselves in a way that I really feel that they want me to have a pleasant stay