“Good for a quick bite”
Review of Paninoteca

Paninoteca
Ranked #118 of 375 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try some place new in the valley and made another exciting discovery. Although the menu may not be extensive, the quality of the offerings was good. I like homemade soup and the Italian sausage soup was outstanding. My half Cuban sandwich was also good. wife's chicken Caesar salad was also fine. The service was prompt and friendly. Don't expect fancy atmosphere just good food.. We will return.

1  Thank Wrigley48

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Have had lunch here as Sunrise Restaurant & then two of us stopped in after they changed the menu and name to Paninoteca.
We had half sandwich (turkey with cranberry relish, and it was plenty) and each ordered a different kind of soup, it was very good! Great bread too!
They have something like 5-6 soups every day including chili. Server also talked about different nightly specials...including homemade mac & cheese, pizza, Friday fish, etc... Will have to come back some evening & check it out.

1  Thank 24Bauer
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant has been as staple in North Appleton for years. The reputation is well deserved, particularly at breakfast.I learned today they are changing in the near future to something called Paninoteca. I don't know about the menu yet but given the quality normally offered, I'm sure it will be delectable! I'll do another review after they have had a chance to transition.

2  Thank appecruzer
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I really love this restaurant. We make it a priority to stop in whenever we visit Appleton. I feel like I'm sitting in my mother's kitchen; the food is always done just right and the restaurant is sparkling clean and the presentation is lovely - and I don't have to do the dishes when I get up like I do at Mom's house. Top notch place to dine in lovely Appleton!

1  Thank Chicadee-dee-dee
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This is a mom n pop diner - been owned by the same family owned for decades - and the food is what you'd expect a loving mom to make for her family. Dinners include pot roast, meat loaf, liver n onions, etc. Lots of heart-heealthy and lo-cal choices are noted on the menu. Vegetables are always available as a side, the beef veggie soup is made from scratch and the flavors are never too spicy. I love the omelettes because they never burn the eggs and they cook the onions until they are caramelized. I can get toast or a pancake with it and a huge side of hash browns. The coffee is always fresh and they give you a small thermos so you're never out. Omelette, sides, and coffee plus tax and tip is less than $10. Sunday after church is always busy, but there's rarely a wait any other time. They also have WIFI and lots of free parking.

3  Thank MissWisc