“It's the same nationwide... but that's a good thing sometime.”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #200 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast Food
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I travel a lot... I mean a lot! I only sleep in my own bed about 50 to 60 nights a year, so I end up eating out often.

Panda Express is nothing super special, but after a long day at work it's a warmly familiar place where I can get decent Chinese food on the way back to the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Panda Express

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The past two times I've gone here, several of the trays were empty and had to wait for them to bring the item to me when it was done. This was at the start of lunch! The food was warm, not hot. The dark meat chicken is very greasy and fatty, the string bean and chicken is very good (white meat). I thought I was ordering healthy until I went to their website to look at the nutritional content. I was shocked the veggies are extremely high in sodium, I think it was one of the highest on the menu! I called the customer service number to express my concern and the person on the other end told me "Well, we do what our customers like and they like them that way". For some reason, they feel putting a high sodium cornstarch based sauce is great instead of keeping it healthy and just steaming the veggies. My opinion, the people that are buying this food think it's healthy and have no clue as to what they are consuming.

1  Thank sammynew
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This place has a great selection of chicken, beef, shrimp, noodles, and more. I had the walnut shrimp and could not finish my plate because of how much they give you. Will return.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My daughter loves Panda Express. We have visited every location in the fox valley and our favorite is the one off of college avenue (not in the mall). The one off of calumet st is good but they need to keep the dining area cleaner. But if we're at the mall We eat at the one there and that one is good too.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We tried Panda Express when it first opened next to Kohl's off 441 in Appleton. We sampled 7-8 different items, and they were all very low quality food and did not taste good. It was money down the drain. Besides that, they were understaffed and the personnel were not well trained. I'd avoid this restaurant.

1  Thank Love2Travel3434