“I love Gingerootz!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I travel to Appleton, WI quite often and I love Gingerootz. The food is good and the service as well. Try it if you like good Asian food.

Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

We ordered wine and appetizers at the bar. They have a good deal for Happy hour that they give you 10 points for every dollar you spend on drinks. In the past we have enjoyed it and received very good service. However, tonight has been quite different. When we walked in, we were the only two customers in the bar. There were three employees behind the bar talking to each other. Nobody greeted us or waited on us for about 3 or 4 minutes. Which isn't long, but when you're the only customers, I would expect ONE of them to wait on us! Previous visits and the bar was packed at this time on a Wednesday (5:30), today there are six people here. Apparently I'm not the first to notice the decline in service quality.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

We love GingerRootz for the flair of its offerings, including some interesting and impressive vegetarian items. Attentive staff who know how to pace a meal; nice, though small, bar area if you have to wait for a table. Family owned, family run, and family supervised!

Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

Amazing food, professional staff! I have gone several times and have had a great experience EVERY time. If I have an important lunch meeting I lean towards Gingerootz.

Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

Food and service are consistently superior! We've been here many, many times and are never disappointed. The atmosphere inside the restaurant and out on the patio is fashionable and elegant. Good variety on the menu and additionally a great value.