“Boar's Head Meats!”

New York New York Fresh Deli
Ranked #114 of 375 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I'm a huge fan of deli sandwitches. This place has great food, and a nice deli design. Cute (if you will)

Only draw-back. The pricing... too high for my afternoon lunch expense. But, if you want a great sandwich with soup, this is a great place to stop.

4  Thank Gordon B
Carl S, Owner at New York New York Fresh Deli, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop! We are glad to see you enjoyed our food and atmosphere. Be sure to stop in again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I'm hooked on the sandwich specials, always a unique take on a popular combination. Boars head brand reigns supreme when it comes to quality, and all their sandwiches use boars head meats and cheeses. Reuben, meatloaf, roast beef, turkey -- all good. Add miss Vickie's chips, sprechers glass bottles, pickle, and choose a dessert from the case, and it's an instant picnic party. Great takeout or eat-in.

4  Thank Carol1319

Thank you for reviewing our shop! I'm glad to see you've enjoyed your visit with us. Good word of mouth is how we grow our business so please know we appreciate you taking the time to post!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

It may take a while to decide what you want as you read through the menu. But no matter what you order it will be amazingly good, nicely presented and satisfying food. Delightfully good! Every time we've been there I try something different and am always happy with my food. If anyone asks me where to go for good deli, I tell them "New York, New York!" (then point them to this place on Casaloma Drive!) LOL!

3  Thank Alan L
Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you want a low cost sub with cheap mystery meat don't go here. They use lots of high quality meats (Boars Head) and cheeses. Just went there for my first time today an had the Italian Sub. Very tasty. I'm from Chicago where great delis are easy to find, but not so much up here. I highly recommend!!

5  Thank John R
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had the buffalo chicken sub. You can order a regular or half size. Even the half size was a good portion. Hands down one of the best subs ever. Subway, jimmy johns, cousins have no comparison to how wonderful this place is.

5  Thank Heather M

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Shop! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our food during your visit. Good word of mouth is how we grow so please know that we appreciate your feedback.