“Great Grilled Subs!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Grilled Subs!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was introduced to Cousins Subs a couple years ago, and was immediatley impressed, for a sandwich shop. They aren't your traditional 'subway', and in my opionion, their sandwiches are super tasty, with fresher ingredients and a WAY friendlier staff than your regular 'sub' shops. Most sandwiches are served hot, my personal favorite being their take on the philly cheese steak, and come with a choice of a side salad or tasty, crispy french fries. Many sub options and friendly workers keep us returning every so often, when in a sub sandwich 'mood.'

• Visited October 2012

Darboy, Wisconsin, United States
“Chicken Pizzazz”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've always enjoyed going to Cousins for a sandwich. There bread is delicious. Last week I tried one of the newest sandwiches...the Chicken Pizzazz. It was awsome!

Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Grilled Subs”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Subs grilled and prepared just the way we requested, fresh ingredients, great bread! And even Great-grandma loves their fries!

Visited January 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“I have it my way”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have a favorite way to make my sandwich and the staff always does a great job accommodating with a smile. I drive past other Cousins and other eating places to get to the Northland Rd. location just because they're so awesome.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great subs, love their bread”
Reviewed August 23, 2008

Great subs, love their bread

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cousins Subs? Share your experiences!