“If you don't mind a lot of noise and teenagers, then feel free to go” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #189 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
“If you don't mind a lot of noise and teenagers, then feel free to go”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings (B-Dubs as the kids call it) is fine for a teenager hangout or a place for the guys to go to watch a sporting event, but I have no use for visiting these types of places at my age and stage in life!

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Neenah, Wisconsin
“Great Atmosphere, Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2011

Went in July of 2011 to eat at BWW in Appleton. Numerous TVs allows for the avid sportsfan to have a good time. The kids like to play on the trivia machines which keeps them entertained. The wings are always great. Not sure on the calorie count, probably in the 1000s. But good food is always many calories. Awesome place.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wisconsin
“Buffalo Wild Wings Rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings is awesome because it has like 20 different hot sauces to decide from. Every bite tastes better than the last. I cannot stop eating until my mouth is on fire. It even has a TV you can play games on. It is by Game Stop. It also has big screen TV’s so every single person can see the football games that come on. Their hottest hot sauce is Blazin! I usually get mild, but my dad gets blazin mixed with the second hottest. It even has a caution sign on it. I tasted it before. It is really hot. My dad says it is good, but it burns my mouth like crazy. I think it tastes better with mild though. I have no idea how my dad eats that. I can’t go there a lot because it is so far away from my house. It is in Appleton WI. I suggest you go there it’s remarkable.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“YUMMY!!! My son loves this place too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2008

YUMMY!!! My son loves this place too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook