“Good coffee, good good”
Review of Copper Rock Coffee

Copper Rock Coffee
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Appleton
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Their coffee is very good. I always get a latte at any coffee shop and this one was better than most places I have visited. They have great food, I highly recommend the quiche. The only thing I don't like is you have to go inside to get food. So, if you are looking for a quick drive through spot, this isn't it. However, I regularly go there for my favorite latte :)

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Good place to hold meetings and smaller events. Wonderful view of College avenue.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

The Copper Rock is like two different places. During the morning and day it is a relaxing place to get coffee and something to eat. At night there is a younger crowd, often with live music. Regardless of time the service is always super-friendly.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I like this place a lot because it offers unique, yet really great items and the baristas really cater to my strange and off-menu requests. If you don't see something that perfectly fits what you're looking for, I'm sure if you told them what you wanted they would be happy to create something!

Reviewed March 22, 2012

A relaxing luch, great atmosphere and plenty to eat. Helpful staff.