“Good Food”

Ranked #71 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had the broiled haddock dinner. Came complete with salad and potato. The food was very tasty. Although I called in for a carryout meal, the atmosphere was very welcoming and fun when I went to pick up my food.

There are newer reviews for Beefeaters British Grille & Ale House

Reviewed August 18, 2013

With large wooden booths, this place is great for groups of 4-6. Good service and a variety of choices on the menu, I enjoyed this place. It was recommended by a local and it did not disappoint.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We loved the fish platters and pasta meals. And really enjoyed the Ultimate chocolate cake. The service to seat us was fast and refilling our drinks was fast and at a pace which we didn't have to ask or wait for it to show up.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had a great dinner here with some business colleagues. It was a great place to grab a beer and munch on some delicious British favorites! I chose traditional fish and chips and was not disappointed! Others in my group chose Shepards Pie which also looked delicious. The prices were pretty fair for a sit down restaurant in this area!

1  Thank Emily K
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We have eaten here three different times and the food was mediocre at best. The service was poor and they didn't do anything to address our concerns!!! Never Again!