All reviews the salt water pool pool area poolside room hot tub fox valley great pool tables and chairs waffles an older hotel green bay free breakfast nice stay great place to stay beds were comfortable packer game bw atrium
Reviewed August 24, 2018

My husband and I decided to stay at a hotel in Appleton on an impulse. We chose this hotel because of the value and pictures. Lovely hotel and easy check in. My husband loved the salt water pool, it became a little dark before they turned on the light but that is minor. Ample areas to sit and plenty of towels. There is a restaurant and bar attached to the hotel. They offer delivery and also you can bring drinks back. They were also very courteous. I ml almost afraid to write this review because I want to keep this hotel as my number 1 every time I return. Easy access to Appleton- the mall and downtown. I have stayed in many hotels in this area over the past 15 years.This ranked right up there with the Copper Leaf plus you cannot beat the size of the rooms. Try this hotel and you will never go back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
best w, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you so much for the review, I appreciate your business.

Patrick
Manager

Reviewed August 22, 2018

We originally booked 2 nights in Appleton at the Howard Johnson just down the road..it was so gross I walked out. We came to best western and were immediately blown away. Staff was amazing, it was clean and welcoming, room was great. The natural salt water pool was excellent!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
best w, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

I appreciate your review...thank you.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

The hotel is good for football fans going to the Green Bay stadium. The hotel is decent. The breakfast is basic, what you would expect at a Best Western. Other than staying there for a football game, I would choose to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate your choosing us for this visit. Thank you.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The atrium was our favorite part! Friendly staff, everything you need in a standard hotel room, easy access to everything! Breakfast was delicious, best hotel breakfast I’ve had. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your greta comments!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We were in Appleton for a family reunion and we stayed at this hotel. Chose this for close proximity to the venue of the place we were going to. The fact that it is close to restaurants is a plus.

As far as the hotel itself, upon entering, it smelled of really old, dusty carpet. The smell was everywhere from the hallways to our room. The room was clean, I think, apart from the smelly carpet.

The saltwater pool was warm and pleasant. Kids enjoyed using it. I noticed that the layout of this hotel is the same as the one in La Crosse, WI. A distinct difference is, at the La Crosse hotel, they have a restroom/changing room close to the pool. I couldnt find one in this Appleton hotel. I asked an employee if there was one, and he said, there was none close to the pool except the private rooms. Oh well.

Breakfast was okay. Typical. A plus is that they served cut up fruits. The breakfast attendant was nice too.

Worth mentioning is that on the second day, coming back from the party, our key cards werent working. We were trying to enter from the side doors, and tried all 3 of them before we ended up going to the main entrance and to the lobby to get the attendant to fix whatever caused the cards to not open any doors.

Overall, I would recommend this for its pool and breakfast. If you cant get past smelly, old hotels, Id find a newer or newly renovated ones.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
best w, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the issues you encountered. Thank you for your business.