“Our favorite stay in Appleton!”

Best Western Appleton Inn
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed January 21, 2013

When we visit in Appleton our favorite and only place is Best Western-Fox Valley Inn. Owners Bob and Nikki are always so friendly and caring, always asking how we are doing and how our family is doing. The staff is very friendly and always asking how our stay was. The new carpet throughout the hotel is awesome! New flat screen TV's in all the rooms, the beds are very comfortable, the pillows are so soft!!! We sleep so well when we stay! The salt water pool is so clean and the pool area has trees and live plants and so lovely!! The breakfast buffet is delicious!! We do not even check other hotels any more, we just book and stay here!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Jeff J, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Greetings,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on our hotel! We appreciate feedback good and bad so we can see what we do right, and learn where we can improve. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our facility and updates. I will also pass on to Bob and Nikki how pleased you were. I have watched them put a lot of work into that hotel, and I'm sure they will appreciate your comments. There will be much more to come in the next year, so come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had a request for my room reservation and even though I had made it online, I was hoping they could grant the request. When I called in, Chris answered and was more than helpful in making sure my needs were met. I have not stayed yet, but can tell from my interaction that it is going to be a wonderful stay. I can not way to stay here now, because I know the staff will be very helpful and accommodating. Chris was the best.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate all feedback we get from our guests because it helps us improve our operation. I'm so glad Chris was able to accommodate your requests and make your stay comfortable. I will also let Chris know how pleased you were with your stay. Please come back and see us again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Beds were comfortable, rooms and hotel were clean. Free breakfast is available and served poolside. Breakfast was good and pool didnt open till after breakfast. That means poolside rooms are not very noisy first thing in the am. Staff was always visable, very friendly and helpful. Definatly will be staying again. Check in and out was a breeze.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Greetings,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your stay! We are always grateful to receive feedback from our guests so that we can improve our operations. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and would love for you to return the next time you find yourself in our area!

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Comfortable, clean, convenient. Great staff good service and good breakfast. Above average pool, fun place to stay for 1 nite or 1 week. Will stay again when in the area. Easy check in and out, I feel they really appreciated my business and worked hard to ensure I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
Jeff J, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all feedback we get from our guests, as it helps us improve our operation. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Ive been coming to this hotel for 23 years now and the past three with the new owners have been rude to my family and their service was horrible. I see this more and more where people from India are buying businesses around here and this hotel is just ran terrible. From now on i will be staying at the comfort suites down the road, what a great place!

- U.P. Family

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The one thing that stands out in my mind about this stay was that the internet connection was terrible. Many sites would not load others were partial. The hotel staff was helpful and did a good job in all areas.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff J, Manager at Best Western Appleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback provides us with tremendous help fine tuning our operation. I have notified our internet provider, and this issue has since been corrected. I am sorry it didn't work for you while you were here and for any inconvenience it may have caused. I am pleased to hear your impression of the staff, and I will share your feed back with them.

Reviewed December 9, 2012