“Horrible service and very very rude to my family.”

BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Bruce Crossing, Michigan
“Horrible service and very very rude to my family.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Ive been coming to this hotel for 23 years now and the past three with the new owners have been rude to my family and their service was horrible. I see this more and more where people from India are buying businesses around here and this hotel is just ran terrible. From now on i will be staying at the comfort suites down the road, what a great place!

- U.P. Family

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The one thing that stands out in my mind about this stay was that the internet connection was terrible. Many sites would not load others were partial. The hotel staff was helpful and did a good job in all areas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback provides us with tremendous help fine tuning our operation. I have notified our internet provider, and this issue has since been corrected. I am sorry it didn't work for you while you were here and for any inconvenience it may have caused. I am pleased to hear your impression of the staff, and I will share your feed back with them.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stay at this hotel about 10 nights a year for work. The rooms are always clean & comfortable and the staff is always very friendly & accommodating. The breakfast is very good as well. I would recommend it for both personal or business travel.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Any and all feed back is appreciated, and it is always good to hear people are enjoying our hotel. Please come back and see us again soon, and thank you for choosing Best Western!

Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Decent size rooms with a great value! Large pool area for kids & group gatherings with games as well as the water activities. Reasonably clean, but a little worn. Friendly front desk staff, easy check in/out. Breakfast with average variety but tasty options.

• Stayed November 2012
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is important to us especially during our renovation process. I will be sure to pass your concerns on to the owners, and I am happy you enjoyed our pool and breakfast.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was in Appleton for business and found this hotel to be very comfortable and priced competitively with others within this area. Of significance, the hotel staff was extremely accommodating and made this property stand out should I have any future travel to the Appleton area.

I needed transportation to/from the airport from the hotel and the staff was very timely and prompt. I also made a mistake on my check-out time due to the time change from my home location. The staff was very understanding and handled my mistake very professionally.

I travel quite often and it is nice to find a hotel such as this, where the staff works hard to ensure good customer service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian S
Jeff J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that the staff addressed your concerns so carefully and I will be sure to let them know how you felt about your stay. On behalf of myself, the staff and ownership, we would love to welcome you back the next time you find yourself in our neighborhood.

Jeff Jandourek
Travelers also viewed these Appleton hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton
Wingate by Wyndham Appleton
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites
#7 of 23 in Appleton

Been to BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn

Property: BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn
Address: 3033 West College Ave., Appleton, WI 54914 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Fox Valley Inn)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Appleton
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 Family Hotel in Appleton
#12 Business Hotel in Appleton
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Appleton Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Fox Valley Hotel Appleton