“Triple Loved This Hotel”

Cambria hotel & suites
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Appleton
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We stayed here for four nights. I had read reviews of this hotel describing it as a gem and they were correct. The hotel is very up to date and our room was very comfortable with flat screen tvs,wireless internet access, great bed and linens. Our room was spotless! All the employees are very friendly and efficient.
My husband has mobility issues so we had a 1 bdr king handicapped acc. room....great! Walk in shower plenty big enough for wheel chair if necessary.
I recommend this hotel to all!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Cambria hotel & suites

Reviewed July 7, 2010

My sister, mother and I stayed here overnight on a shopping trip to Appleton. Easy to find right off of exit 144 and Rt 41. Road construction made it a bit of an adventure to get to the entrance, but we made it. Helpful staff, comfy rooms and a quiet location made this a place I would seek out again on my travels. Not too many dining choices in the area, so dine before you check in. The lobby bar looks nice; we didn't partake :)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We have been traveling to Appleton once or twice a year for the past two years. We have been trying out different hotels each time. This hotel is very new and is a great value for the price. They have a restaurant on site, I don't believe it's attached because we couldn't order room service. The restaurant, Beefeaters has great food that was very responable. The only reason I didn't give perfect scores was because there was no Breakfast Buffet as was advertised. When we asked, we were told that the hotel didn't have enough guests to offer the buffet.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
yodes, Guest Relations Manager at Cambria hotel & suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2010

Thanks you for the wonderful comments!! We appreciate your staying with us. We do have a restaurant onsite which serves breakfast and dinner daily including room service nightly. I do apologize that you were not able to try our wonderful breakfast buffet- we also do offer menu'd items for breakfast.

We look forward to your return visit!!

Reviewed April 17, 2010

Spent 4 nights at this hotel after reading the positive reviews here. Check in was quick and easy. My room was in the 4th floor and it was clean and with nice modern furniture. During my stay I did not hear any noise from any other rooms and this is something that I highly value. If you are a drinker, I highly recommend having a few drinks at the bar. The bar tender tends to go really high on the mix percentage of liquor vs. coke/juice, etc., which I have no problems with. My colleagues loved the hotel (they were from overseas) and in all, I would not hesitate coming back.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Stayed for one night at the Cambria because of the reviews and wasn't disappointed. The hotel is fairly new and located in a business park about a mile or two north of the Appleton mall off of highway 41. The rooms were very clean with new furniture. They had a flat screen TV in the bedroom and one also in the living area. I only wish I could get as good reception on my TV at home. The bathroom was excellent, big tub and shower with updated fixtures. Even the hallways were very clean with no trash, crumbs, etc lying on the floor. Check-in and check-out went smoothly with no problems and the clerk was neatly dressed and very polite. They do have a bar in the lobby which was opened from five to eleven, which we did not visit. They also serve a breakfast of which we did not partake. They do have a pool but it's the size of most whirlpools, it would be a hugh disappointment for children expecting to swim. They have a nice business area off the lobby and a very nice workout center by the pool. The hotel looks like it's built to accomodate mostly business travelers. You will need a car if you wish to eat as I didn't see any restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay again as the only down side is the size of the pool and that isn't a factor with us. We are more concerned with cleanliness and this hotel more than meets that criteria.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I can really say about Cambria Suites. I always stay at Choice properties either Comfort or Quality but Cambria Suites blows them both out of the water. The rooms were brand new with 2 plasma televisions, amazing bed and great bathroom. I thought I was in a 5 star hotel. From what I understand Cambria is a new brand with limited hotels but if you get a chance check out a Cambria Suites.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2009

This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at in quite some time. I travel extensively and spend many nights in hotel/motels, but the class, quality, cleanliness and service at this one surpassed many that I have paid two and three times more for.
It will be my hotel of choice for stays in the Appleton Area!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple