Cambria hotel & suites
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$111
$100
Candlewood Suites Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$105
Rodeway Inn(Appleton)
$39
RodewayInn
$152
$139
Hampton.com
$119
Fairfield Inn Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$84
$100
$107
$101
Travelocity
All reviewssitting areabreakfast buffetseparate areasofa sleeperking suitethe nicest hotelshot tubgreen baybeautiful roomrestaurants within walking distancevisiting familypacker gamebed was very comfortableliving roomfitness centerlambeau fieldworkout room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

The staff was fantastic and the facilities were impressively maintained. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating when asked for extra coffee condiments. My family loved that this was a business hotel so it was quiet during the weekend versus being overrun by screaming wild kids. The tub was large and relaxing. The hotel was so clean and modern. We can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Colesmith76
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was not overly impressed by this hotel. Maybe my expectations were higher because I have stayed in high end hotels such as this one and lower end hotels. My suggestion is that the Comfort Suites in Appleton is still the better place to stay the night. There you free continental breakfast, complimentary beverages and pizza for a mgr's reception and etc. At the Cambria suites, you had to pay for your own breakfast, it is a wolfgang puck bistro so it is very "high end" which to me means okay food at high prices. There is no mgrs reception. The pool was barely big enough for one person. The employee's were friendly and overall appearance clean, but some of the hallways were a little dirty and needed to be vaccuumed. The ROOMS were extremely nice and that is one thing I will say about the place. The room I was in was a king suite and it was VERY big room with a small little living room w/ couch two TV's, desk with above average work center (technology) and large bathroom and bedroom. For me, it is too much money for just a nice room there should have been more amenities included. So again, if it were me I would stay at the Comfort Suites in Appleton, but if they are all booked up, this is an okay option with a really nice room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Excellent property.
Wonderful staff.
I have stayed here several times and the place is great.
Hotelm is very clean, nicely layed out and close to several restaurants, Beefeaters is next door, walking distance
Wish Choice would add more Cambria's

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had a great weekend here. My wife and I and our two sons (15 and 18) reserved adjoining rooms a couple of weeks ahead of time. It is never a sure bet that a hotel will get this right when you show up but they had us all set. We got some slightly reduced rates for being in a local event and could not believe how nice the rooms were for that price. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms very nicely appointed. The front desk staff was young but extremely professional and you can just tell that housekeeping takes pride in the place. It may be a little ways off the main drag but definitely worth it. The workout room (according to my wife, I never use them) was well equipped but she ended up going outside instead for a run on a very nice trail. We live just an hour or so away and will surely be staying here again

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MacPadana
Reviewed May 15, 2012

One night stay in Appleton area. Hotel is newer, clean, with contemporary flair. A favorite chain of mine when traveling the Midwest, the Cambria Suites are worthy of seeking out. Did not try breakfast, but selection seemed limited. This place has my stamp of approval.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business