All reviews bunk beds family suite front desk large room nice hotel hot tub would stay here again green bay great room staff was friendly continental breakfast a great stay pool area the breakfast area coffee maker business trip fox river mall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room decor was up to date, and impeccably clean. The bed was one of the best hotel beds I have ever slept on. The bathroom was spacious and we had a tiny TV in there which made keeping up with the news in the morning easy.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I have stayed here probably 7-8 times and each time I hope it will be better than it is. This time was the worst. There was an awful storm that made the entire hotel's power go out, which I understand is not their fault. However, after the two days with no power, no AC, nothing, I was never offered compensation, discounts or anything. As I said, not their fault, but on top of that, my sink didn't drain the entire trip and I alerted the front desk about it FIVE DAYS IN A ROW. Nothing done. My TV didn't work for four of the days, nothing done about that, my room was cleaned one day out of five, which was more annoying than anything. I spoke to several different women working the front desk about my issues and nothing was done. I used to come here for business a few times a year and I plan to never stay at this hotel again, I'd rather stay farther away from work than stay in this place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kassandra P, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Appleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Wingate by Wyndham Appleton. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that issues occurred during your stay that were not resolved. I have passed this onto both our maintenance and housekeeping departments, because this is definitely not our standard. Unfortunately, the storm that came through knocked out power to over 40 businesses in the area for about half of a day and also caused a part to break on our DirectTV system. We apologize that it took a day to get this back up and running, we unfortunately had to call a technician in.

I would like to personally apologize that nothing was offered to you for the problems that occurred during your stay. We take your concerns seriously, and these issues have been addressed with our staff members. I did send you an email via the Wyndham platform because we would like to offer something for these issues.

We do appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Kassandra Peters
Front Office Manager
Wingate by Wyndham
920.560.3000
fom-wingate-appleton@nhshotels.com

Reviewed August 30, 2018

this was our first hotel stay at wyndham we went there for church conference and are very pleased we slept well and all went well very clean peaceful to sleep in. no issues at all pleased with breakfast. will continue to use wyndham hotels in future. thank you and keep up the excellent work.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

business trip stayed all week bed was never made pillows where just tossed on the bed and floor was never vacuumed at anytime during my stay Nice big rooms great value they just need to get their housekeeping inline

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Our girl's fast-pitch softball team stayed at the Wyndham Appleton for an extended weekend in August. The staff was great: very accommodating and understanding. The facility was awesome, the large general space for our team to get together was perfect. Rooms were in fantastic condition, breakfast was very good. A great experience all around.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends