“Definitely worth stopping in!!!”

Appleton Beer Factory
Ranked #41 of 367 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Description: We have an obvious and delicious priority - beer. Our goal is to put top-notch brew in your glass while putting you in a friendly and fun atmosphere. Appleton Beer Factory beers are crafted to deliver what is so often missing from many beers on the market today - balance. This balance was struck from passionate experimentation by knowledgeable brewers who have focused on respecting the ingredients they use and the people they serve.
“Definitely worth stopping in!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came in for a late dinner tonight. Awesome!

Ambiance is really nice- made to look like a renovated factory. A little loud when it's really busy but not bad.

Their beer is so good! Can't stop at just one.

We ordered the hangover burger (oh my!!!) and the sliders (really good) with a side of cheese curds - these are so good!! The curds are served with house made ranch ( this is the best ranch dressing I've ever had by far)

The shredded chx sandwich was very good but just a little salty for my preference. The pulled pork had excellent flavor. The Ruben was awesome. I don't usually prefer corned beef but this was really good!

Jane was our waitress and she was so personable and very good at her job :)

We will definitely be returning.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Check this one out!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Appleton beer factory has been in the making for at least the last three years. With the owners all pitching in to hand build this place, it has taken time to get to where they are today. They still have some ways to go, but are heading in the right direction. The chef there is absolutely wonderful. They have just wonderfully put together bar food. Not a huge menu, which is ok since everything they do have is amazing. Depending on what kinds of beers you like, you may or may not enjoy their beers. I personally am a huge fan of them all. I would highly suggest trying the Reuben sandwich with their Pale Ale!

• Visited March 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“Amazing food, great beer, great service!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

There's a lot to say about this restaurant. The brewery itself is very neat. The front area is a little noisy but the back area was much larger and quieter. The brewing equipment is all out for show as well which is always neat.

The beer options were great. They had a very nice selection of styles to choose from and the few I tried were very well done.

The food. Oh the food!! I had a burger and it was excellent. I'm a big burger fan and this was definitely one of the best burgers I've had. We also had the fried cheese curds and those too were amazing. I really enjoyed their southwest style aioli sauce too.

The service was also great. Our waitress was very attentive. We also spoke to one of the owners after our meal was done as well which was a nice treat.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Microbrewery and sustainable food flavored with beer”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My favorite meal here was the BBQ pork, which was slow roasted to have a strong and delicious flavor. But to top it off was a speciality BBQ sauce that was spicy but also had strong beer flavors, as well. This was one of my favorite 'bar' foods of all time. Ever.

The microbrewery was interesting to see, and there were flights to be able to taste the beers. The atmosphere is rustic WI but clean and pleasant. This is for people who don't need to just get drunk and yell over the music. When we went at 8pm on Thursday, it was not very busy. Our waitress got us our food and beer very quickly, and was so nice as to get us extra sauces, as well. Her recommendations were perfect, and she was very friendly.

I would highly recommend this restaurant. In addition, the hotel (Copperleaf) recommended this restaurant based upon other reviews from their other clients.

• Visited June 2014
Marathon, WI
“Must stop for Beer lovers”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great friendly service! Lots of unique menu items that give off a true Wisconsin vibe! Food was excellent and very very fresh. Side salad tasted and looked like the greens were just picked from a garden out back :) Lots of beer options to try! Brewery area visible and lots of space. Definite Stop for beer lovers - and a bonus of good food as well!

Visited May 2014