“Check this one out!”

Appleton Beer Factory
Ranked #45 of 369 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Description: We have an obvious and delicious priority - beer. Our goal is to put top-notch brew in your glass while putting you in a friendly and fun atmosphere. Appleton Beer Factory beers are crafted to deliver what is so often missing from many beers on the market today - balance. This balance was struck from passionate experimentation by knowledgeable brewers who have focused on respecting the ingredients they use and the people they serve.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Appleton beer factory has been in the making for at least the last three years. With the owners all pitching in to hand build this place, it has taken time to get to where they are today. They still have some ways to go, but are heading in the right direction. The chef there is absolutely wonderful. They have just wonderfully put together bar food. Not a huge menu, which is ok since everything they do have is amazing. Depending on what kinds of beers you like, you may or may not enjoy their beers. I personally am a huge fan of them all. I would highly suggest trying the Reuben sandwich with their Pale Ale!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

There's a lot to say about this restaurant. The brewery itself is very neat. The front area is a little noisy but the back area was much larger and quieter. The brewing equipment is all out for show as well which is always neat.

The beer options were great. They had a very nice selection of styles to choose from and the few I tried were very well done.

The food. Oh the food!! I had a burger and it was excellent. I'm a big burger fan and this was definitely one of the best burgers I've had. We also had the fried cheese curds and those too were amazing. I really enjoyed their southwest style aioli sauce too.

The service was also great. Our waitress was very attentive. We also spoke to one of the owners after our meal was done as well which was a nice treat.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My favorite meal here was the BBQ pork, which was slow roasted to have a strong and delicious flavor. But to top it off was a speciality BBQ sauce that was spicy but also had strong beer flavors, as well. This was one of my favorite 'bar' foods of all time. Ever.

The microbrewery was interesting to see, and there were flights to be able to taste the beers. The atmosphere is rustic WI but clean and pleasant. This is for people who don't need to just get drunk and yell over the music. When we went at 8pm on Thursday, it was not very busy. Our waitress got us our food and beer very quickly, and was so nice as to get us extra sauces, as well. Her recommendations were perfect, and she was very friendly.

I would highly recommend this restaurant. In addition, the hotel (Copperleaf) recommended this restaurant based upon other reviews from their other clients.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great friendly service! Lots of unique menu items that give off a true Wisconsin vibe! Food was excellent and very very fresh. Side salad tasted and looked like the greens were just picked from a garden out back :) Lots of beer options to try! Brewery area visible and lots of space. Definite Stop for beer lovers - and a bonus of good food as well!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been here several times and it is fabulous! I can't say enough about the food! Start with the onion tartlets and/ or cheese curds. I recommend the prime rib sandwich, a burger, or the Ruben melt. I can't imagine anything would be bad...I have a lot more of the menu to try but so dar it has been fabulous!