“You have to try it!”

Appleton Beer Factory
Ranked #42 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Description: We have an obvious and delicious priority - beer. Our goal is to put top-notch brew in your glass while putting you in a friendly and fun atmosphere. Appleton Beer Factory beers are crafted to deliver what is so often missing from many beers on the market today - balance. This balance was struck from passionate experimentation by knowledgeable brewers who have focused on respecting the ingredients they use and the people they serve.
Appleton, Wisconsin
“You have to try it!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been here several times and it is fabulous! I can't say enough about the food! Start with the onion tartlets and/ or cheese curds. I recommend the prime rib sandwich, a burger, or the Ruben melt. I can't imagine anything would be bad...I have a lot more of the menu to try but so dar it has been fabulous!

• Visited May 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“New Place, Great Scene..... great food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem in downtown appleton amongst the college bars and restaurants. What a GEM! its beautiful inside - a mixture of old style loft with wood trimmings with the brewery set in the seating area within its raw space. I found the place to be a bit slow on service, but I would imagine that would work itself out as the restuarant evolves. However, the FOOD! So good. Its bar food taken to another level. Well thought out - nice presentation and sharable for the most part. Did I mention how good it was? I have eaten around the world, and I was impressed with this place and kept commenting to my husband, appleton needs more places like THIS. So I am glad that Appleton Beer Factory is here. I will probably be a regular customer.

• Visited May 2014
appleton, WI
“A nice Restaurant with very good food and marginal service”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We've been to the Appleon Beer Factory 3 times in the last few months. We were advised by friends to wait a bit before visiting there, because the food was good, but the service was slow. Having now been there 3 times, I can say it wasn't a fluke. It took over an hour to get food for a table of 6. Another time, it took 4 of us 15 minutes in an uncrowded dining room to be acknowledged. I also don't think it looks good for a bar tender to be behind the bar drinking beer. As I said, the food is very good, but they haven't figured out how to provide service yet. The beer is pretty good...not as good as some other local brewers.

I'm hoping this place succeeds, and will give it another chance some time.

• Visited March 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“New place with good food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I got to sample this new restaurant/micro brewery during a get-together for his business celebrating the completion of a major project. My husband really enjoyed he beer, although I can't tell you which one he ordered. Many of the gentlemen in our group were trying the different beers offered and seemed quite pleased with their choices. I had their lemonade because I was driving...and it was very tasty.

The appetizers were very yummy. The beer-battered cheese curds were my favorite, followed closely by the pretzel nuggets with dips. The sweet potato fries are also very good. My husband ordered the Reuben sandwich and I selected the sliced prime rib sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals. My only issue was with the potato salad, which was flavorful, but I felt the potatoes should have been cooked a bit longer as they were still a bit raw. We also got tiny sampler desserts which were also very good.

Overall, this new restaurant left us with a positive impression with good food and service. We would go back by ourselves in the future.

• Visited April 2014
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
“Micro Brewery + Great Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed in Appleton overnight and stumbled on an article describing this restaurant. 6 micro brews made onsite - nice selection of menu items. I had the BBQ pulled pork (with one of the micro brews flavored in the BBQ sauce and my husband had the grilled chicken sandwich. Potato salad was fabulous, I had a side salad and two of the house dressings also had the micro brews in the recipe. Very generous portion size, lots of variety to choose from and very reasonable prices. Place was packed on NCAA Final Four night - two flat screen TV's in the bar/table area in front and a screen projector with a large screen in the main dining room. Wait staff was very attentive and hustling to serve all the patrons. Would highly recommend and will make the trip to return to the restaurant soon.

• Visited April 2014