“Great staff, awesome food, unique setting.”
Review of Stone Arch Brewpub

Stone Arch Brewpub
Ranked #5 of 369 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stone Cellar Brewpub specializes in quality hand-crafted beer and organic and locally sourced food. We have an extensive menu with burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, steaks, fish, typical pub fare, English Pub favorites, pizza, pasta and more. We try to source from local sources as much as possible to give you the highest quality product we can.
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

First off, I think staff is one of the most important parts of a restaurant. My family and I were served buy a wonderful waiter named Chase. He was always checking on us without hovering awkwardly. He offered great food selections and interesting stories from the history of the place. The food came quickly and was delicious! The building itself is so interesting. I definitely recommend the place and will return.

2  Thank Katykins007

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in the Fox Cities. Excellent quality of ingredients, tasty and great atmosphere. Home-brewed beers and root beer in frosty mugs. Great place!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Don't let the name "brewpub" fool you. This brewery also is an amazing restaurant with full menu. Had the pulled chicken sandwich special and it was amazing!! Have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed in the service or food. Also an exceptional value. Has great ambience, the building is a piece of Appleton history and has been preserved nicely. We loved that you are sitting in the actual stone cellar foundation of the old paper mill. Also the beer that this place brews is awesome!!! Would highly recommend if looking for a fun and enjoyable dining experience while in appleton.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The food is great, not a lot for the price but very good and great service! Recommended! Very healthy as well

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I have frequented and been mug club members since the day the Stone Cellar opened. This is great place to go for a quick bite to eat, or a quality dining experience with daily specials to include a organic salad bar for lunch. My daughter had her wedding rehearsal dinner here as well, and it have to say I was impressed as all the food was made to order, everyone served timely, and not one complaint as to the quality of food or service. But let's cut to the chase - I like beer. And this is the place to go and enjoy a great micro brew.