“business lunch”

Ranked #5 of 383 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stone Cellar Brewpub specializes in quality hand-crafted beer and organic and locally sourced food. We have an extensive menu with burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, steaks, fish, typical pub fare, English Pub favorites, pizza, pasta and more. We try to source from local sources as much as possible to give you the highest quality product we can.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We are local business owners. We entertain a lot of clients from the east coast. For lunch, we always bring them to the Stone Cellar. Our clients are always impressed by the local, sustainable menu items. They are also impressed by the quality of the food, the level of service, and the atmosphere. Stone Cellar helps us to make a good impression.

TylerAtTheCellar, Manager at Stone Arch Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Mary,

I am glad you enjoy entertaining business clients here. I am glad we can be of assistance in helping another local business grow. Thank you for your kind review.

Tyler Rueth
Restaurant Manager
Stone Cellar Brewpub

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been a patron for 5+ years. The new owners have done a tremendous job with the beer and menu. They've become a victim of their own success in some ways... It gets very crowded from 5 on on. It can be very difficult to get a table at those times, but its always worth a try. The Stone Cellar is a real gem in Appleton.

Thank you for your review. We are actually actively working to free up more space for guests on the weekends. We currently have our Tap Room open on Friday's and Saturdays to allow extra bar space and seating for those waiting.

Additionally, our Beer Garden should open soon if the weather ever cooperates which should open up many more tables.

In the fall, we will be using our English Room as an extended flex space that will double as an extra bar space, as well as add several large tables for bigger groups. This should help to drastically reduce wait times. We are doing everything we can to alleviate wait times, as we know this is a concern.

In the meantime, we do have a call ahead seating system on the weekends. You can call ahead on Friday and Saturday evenings (920.731.3322) and if we are on a waiting list, we'll put you on the list and you can wait while you are driving over.

Once again, thank you for your review and feedback.

Tyler Rueth
Restaurant Manger
Stone Cellar Brewpub

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Delicious beer choices with food to match. Pizza is good even though I'm not a huge fan of thin crust. Burgers and their meats are all local, love it! Repeat visitor for sure. I recommend this restaurant to any age group/ diversity.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to grab a burger and beer in Appleton. The atmosphere is excellent and the beer is hard to beat. Try the Vanishing Vannilla Stout if you enjoy dark beer.

The beef comes from grass fed cows on a local farm and is hormone free. It's nice to know what your eating!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went to lunch today at the Stone Cellar Brewpub with my daughter who was home on spring break. It was a great atmosphere for her and I to have a casual lunch, and be able to hear each other speak. (Some places are to noisy to have good conversation. The pub was recommended to us by friends a week ago, and I decided to check it out. We told Adam our server that it was our first visit, and he made some great recommendations. We each had a home brewed root beer, and chicken sandwiches. My daughter had fries and I had kettle chips with mine. It was all excellent, and we left very full, and smiling. I can't wait to go back with my husband. It would be a nice place for a romantic dinner.