Stone Arch Brewpub
Ranked #5 of 376 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stone Cellar Brewpub specializes in quality hand-crafted beer and organic and locally sourced food. We have an extensive menu with burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, steaks, fish, typical pub fare, English Pub favorites, pizza, pasta and more. We try to source from local sources as much as possible to give you the highest quality product we can.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We enjoyed lunch so much at this place that we came back again and had dinner...along with our many craft beers. So many good beers to choose from! I recommend their Vanishing Vanilla and the Wee Heavy Scotch Ale. The burgers are excellent - my husband also recommends the Bison Burger - and their pizza is great as well. VERY friendly people and such a unique atmosphere. This really is a cozy place in a stone cellar!

1  Thank Steffani J

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love going here as they always have great microbrews made on site. Their chef often includes beer in creation of entrees. Origin of meat is written on the menu to assure good and often local farmers being utilized. Some classic "bar food" options and some other more ethnic varieties as well.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stone Cellar's Vanilla Stout beer is worth taking a special trip to try. I was a casual beer drinker, wine being my preference. It wasn't until trying Stone Cellar's Vanilla Stout that I changed my allegiances. If you are a stout beer fan or not, I think you will enjoy the rich flavor of vanilla in this delicious brew.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Loved the fact that they buy locally raised meats and even tell you on the menu which farms they get everything from. Elk and bison are on the menu. They even serve organic ketchup! The staff was friendly and quick, the stone walls added charm, and the food and beer were amazing. Definitely worth a trip. Try the sweet potato fries - yum yum!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is a really neat place with a good menu (lots of organic choices) and a warm atmosphere. They offer great beers for a brew pub. I have met friends here and most recently family. The night was really pleasant! Great service and food; however, when it came to clearing the plates (the server left 3 times empty handed) it left a bad taste in my mouth. The whole dining cycle doesn't end when people are done eating. Clearing plates is essential. Otherwise I do recommend this place for a great evening out! BTW, their Scotch Egg ROCKS!!