“Awesome food!”
Review of Mark's East Side

Mark's East Side
Ranked #3 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American, German, Bar, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned and operated since 1967. Marks is a long time area favorite for lunch and dinner serving hand cut steaks, fresh seafood and award winning German fare. Come and relax in our well stock bar featuring a wide selection of liquor, beer and wine. Open 6 day a week, lunch Monday thur Friday and closed on Sundays. Hope to see you soon. Mark DoughertyOwner
Stuart, FL
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

There were 12 in our group so we had to wait a while for our table. Enjoyed drinks in the bar while waiting. Our group ordered Vidalia Onion Rings that were ok but the Kraut Rolls were fantastic!! A very good salad was served with a warm bacon dressing that our entire group raved about. I had a Schnitzel with Dumplings that was great! Served with Kraut and a small side of apple sauce. Very good value for the amount of food, no one was able to finish their meal!

Visited July 2013

Appleton, WI
“Great Place to eat no matter what the occasion”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Mark's Eastside is my favorite restaurant to eat in Appleton. Great German food and super Irish food. In fact there is a countdown clock to St Patrick's Day. Voted Best German Cuisine. Favorite German dish is the schnitzel--ask for both spatzel and the red cabbage(not noted on the menu but is available). I like the schnitzel so much it is what I order all the time, except for the corned beef and cabbage. Should really try some other menu selections, but I love the Schnitzel!! Be sure to order the spinach salad with the hot bacon dressing. It is so well liked they even sell the hot bacon dressing. My husband has had numerous fish dishes and all were great.

Website: www.markseatside.com

• Visited August 2012
United States
“Always one of my favorite Appleton hangouts”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Once again, a fabulous meal at Mark's. We had fresh Walu from Hawaii.The atmosphere is always happy and Mark stops at every table to make sure everyone is satisfied. The best cocktails in town. My favorite...The Cosmo. If you want to come here on a Friday night,esp during Lent,make a reservation..You can never go wrong at Mark's. I have been coming here for years.

• Visited July 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great food & service!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I eat here quite often because of their gluten free menu. Outside of gluten free our extended family loves to eat here as well as their food is delcious. The service is always top notch and very friendly as well. Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Derek F
Spokane
“Excellent fish”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

8 of us ate dinner. Everyone had a very positive meal experience. The walleye was the overall winner!

Visited July 2013