“Always the Orange Chicken”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #243 of 391 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed June 12, 2016

I always get the orange chicken, and i honestly think that's what keeps them in business, although they do have other good food too.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

We often order food online from this Panda because it is close to work. Each person can pay for it and one person picks it up. It's easy and convenient. On several occasions the location was closed until noon when we got here. Twice I have received the incorrect food. Today I received fried rice instead of white rice. Because of the convenience we will continue to order but I think this location needs some management help.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

This was my first trip to Panda Express.. The gal behind the counter asked what I wanted. There was no greeting. She slopped the rice and 2 entrees into a Styrofoam container and then put a third entree into a small box. The entree portions were no where near the same size. The container was mostly full of fried rice. When I ordered 2 eggs rolls to go with, they were plopped in the container with the 2 entrees and the rice. While she was preparing my to-go order, she was talking to someone else (another worker) the entire time. I heard her say "sweet and sour sauce," but I honestly thought she was speaking to the person behind her, because she never looked at me. Ultimately, I didn't receive any in my bag. Very disappointing. The food wasn't that great either. Definitely will not return.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

Fast food/deli atmosphere. Good food with good flavor. Priced good and the staff were very friendly. Large amounts of food for the price. We picked a 3 entree meal and filled 2 of us.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

I always appreciate getting my faves, orange chicken and the cream cheese wontons here. The staff are always great, and are WELL trained - a rarity in "fast food." Always greeted with a smile, and never, ever have had a messed up order!

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!