“Love the large variety of food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian Garden Buffet
Ranked #150 of 391 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We eat at a lot of Chinese restaurants and Asian Gardens has one of the best buffets of all of them. Love the food and the variety, and the selections are always fresh and tasty. Thank you Asian Gardens.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Located adjacent to the mall; west of I-41 College Ave. exit. No steps at entrance. There are at least 5 hot buffets with various interesting food selections. Don't miss the sushi bar, around corner near entrance. As a plus, there is a chef doing open-frying with patrons making own selections of veggies & meats. Do they call it Mongolian-style? ... We enjoyed everything we tried; and there are some different selections we'd not seen in other Chinese restaurants. Good place to bring the kids too. You won't leave hungry!

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

I've visited here several times in the past year or so and the food tastes good. Some of the things I like are the meatballs on a stick, honey chicken, General Tso's chicken, Dim Sum and seafood cheese. For a Chinese restaurant, it was veery clean( I've done work for some Chinese restaurants and let's just say, cleanliness is not high on the priority for most). The biggest problem I had was my waitress. Although she did her job well, she was not friendly at all to me. I asked her a couple of questions and she seemed to think I was an idiot or something. I smiled at her several times and she never once smiled back. I take into consideration people's culture/upbringing, but this kind of treatment is not good for business. I went to a couple of the other waitresses to ask them several questions, and they were very nice. The price for lunch is less than $10.00, more at night of course, with slightly different selection. To conclude, I will visit here again, but ask for a different waitress. The food is good, bathrooms (hence likely the kitchen) are clean.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Most importantly the restaurant had a mongolian style portion so you can select your vegetables, noodles and meat and get it cooked right then, while it had a wide selection for this portion. Other than that they had the typical items you'd expect at an Asian buffet. The quality was about on part with most, and would be a place I'd go back. Service was lacking at times in terms of trying to get a refill, waitresses seemed to be more in tune with their phones than the patrons at times but eventually came around.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

We've been coming here once or twice a month for several years, and have never been disappointed. Good variety for a $10 buffet and they are good about bringing out fresh stuff at a decent pace. The sushi is always fresh (unlike some competitor's buffets), plenty of seafood on weekends with Mongolian BBQ included with the buffet. BTW the Lemon Chicken is awesome!