“My favorite!”

Good for: Families with children
Appleton, Wisconsin
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Best place to eat! Great lunch specials and FRESH food. Food is excellent. Never have had a bad experience. Highly recommend!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kelly C

Woodstock, Georgia
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love this place. I always eat here when I m here for business. My favorite is the bul gogi. I love it with seafood, or shrimp or tofu. The sushi is just ok.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Why did we wait so long to try this place?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We moved to Appleton from the Chicago area almost a year ago and just got around to trying Koreana tonight. My hubby loves sashimi and theirs was fresh and beautifully presented. My Korean stir fry dish was great. Fabulous food in a nice atmosphere with great prices. Appetizer platter, entree, a ton of sashimi, and a beer for $67. Awesome!

Appleton, WI
“revising review after bad experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Koreana messed up my order and refused to fix it. When calling to explain the problem I was told by a woman who kept calling me "Kim"--even though I told her a couple times that wasn't my name--that she did not make the mistake and wasn't correcting it. So $14 meal was thrown out since it contained mushrooms and I will NOT be returning. I found out from another work colleague that she was given the wrong take out order the week prior and they also refused to correct it. I would highly recommend NOT ordering take out from this restaurant. I am not returning again after the horrible customer service I received (which is a loss for them because I was a regular customer). It just takes one bad experience to change your view though.

• Visited September 2012
Jupiter, Florida
“Try Something Unusual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Don't let its strip mall location prevent you from trying this unique restaurant. Start with plum wine and sushi. The menu is packed full of unusual combinations from squid to Norwegian salmon and purple rice served in stone bowls topped with a fried egg. The sushi is fresh as is the ginger.