“Good option”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good option”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Originally, we were going to take the family to one of the two popular restaurants on the river. Unfortunately, the two places were booked due to it being prom weekend. We ended up taking a short walk to Victoria's based on the manager's recommendation from our hotel. We were not in the least disappointed. My four children loved their Italian meals, no one was disappointed. Excellent portios, the server exceeded our expectations.

• Visited May 2013

Syracuse, New York
“A lot of food for the price”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Victoria's used to be a lot more high class than it is now... you can go wearing just about anything and not feel underdressed or overdressed. You get a ton of food (two meals worth!) for not a lot of money. A wide variety on the menu. Worth checking out.

“What a Gem!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a special place to celebrate our anniversary. We looked on TA for some options near our hotel and saw Victoria's was listed. After a short wait, we were seated and from then on, the food and service were both in the amazing category. Would love to go back next time we are in Appleton. Highly recommend Victoria's!

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Gotta love it”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The atmosphere is relaxing, both the food and service are good. However,the bleu cheese salad dressing (watery) and the garlic bread (left-over buns) are pathetic.
The portions are generous. I always have delicious left-overs.

Visited February 2013
Ashland, Wisconsin
“Best server, Best service & Best Italian food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

If your desire is to enjoy your time and be transformed into the authenticity of a particular restaurant; well Victoria's in Appleton would be my suggestion. The beautiful murals and especially inviting atmosphere welcomed us as only it could. Our server was gracious and knowledgeable and reminded us what a lovely experience servers can bring to an evening of dining out. His patience was much appreciated as we delighted over the countless options from the menu and beverage options. Our group enjoyed different entrees but ended up tasting each others as they were very appealing. From the very first taste of the bread options I knew we were in for something quite special. Then arrived our appetizers that were delightful; yet seem to prepare us for our salad and soup; Tortellini was sooooo good. Then came our entrees...... Bountiful proportions and the Alfredo was the best I've ever had. By the time our desserts arrived my mouth knew it was in Italian heaven. Need I say more...don't think so. Soooo very good on all accounts. I've been to London and this restaurant in Appleton, WI reminded me of my dining experience in England. A most memorable one indeed. It's our anniversary coming up and I can't wait to re visit Victoria's in Appleton again. Hope I can wait that long ..maybe we'll have to schedule a date night out long before our anniversary. :)