“Warm, inviting and delicious”
Review of Stucs Pizza

Stucs Pizza
Ranked #4 of 367 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Warm, inviting and delicious”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stromboli is amazing, pizza great too. Servers were friendly & fun. When we are downtown working we always grab take out.

Visited January 2013

“Stucs Calzones/pizzas”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Awesome choices when it comes to calzones and pizza. When ordering your make your own calzone ask for extra sauce if you want some on the outside,

Visited December 2012
1 Thank annonymousa_13
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Worth the wait.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped in recently with my sister for a late lunch on a Monday and was greeted by nice guy who gave us the run down of the menu. We started off with the Antipasta, yummmm. I could of just ate that myself. We also split the Stuc's Special Calzone. Also equally good. I would go back to Stuc's. Very good meal for the price.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank JenPhotoGirl
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food horrible service. I think disappointing is the best word to describe it. It's too bad because I really want to like this restaurant. The new location is terrible. The food isn't as good as the Appleton location. My crust was burned and they didn't seem to care. They told me I would have a free za next time I came in but when I returned they stated I wasn't on the list for a complimentary pizza. They did nothing to remedy the situation and proceeded to inform me that if I wanted to order my now full price pizza that the wait was at least an hour. I was fine with waiting, but it was pretty obvious that they didn't want any business at all as they were so busy. Who does this? It's really too bad as I have lived here my whole life and I will tell everyone I know this upsetting story. Apparently Stuc's in Neenah doesn't want business so I guess it all works out. It really pays to have good customer service, especially in such a little town. Stuc's pizza, I'm sorry but you're DTM.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Frannie3812
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Delicious Chicago Style Deep Dish!!! Also, cakes looked awesome! I will definitely try one next time. Great topping variety too! Try broccoli for something different! We are moving to the area and tried this on a house hunting trip. I am excited to introduce our friends to tgis pizza place when they visit.